Screenshot thread!

necaladun

God damn I wish I had a screenshot of this, but I can explain it.

Basically I was made a golem and told to "go kick the xeno's ass" since there was aliens.

I went out of xeno, slammed the RD who took up a fist fight with a golem, took his ID, got a fire extinguisher and found a riot shield, AND OFF I GO!

So the alien empress waddles over to escape while the shuttle just landed, I see it in the corner of my eye and lunge at it with my golem powers, I start barraging it with carefully placed extinguisher hits to the head while constantly (standing completely still) dodging it's slashes

At the end I dragged it's lifeless body into the shuttle, went up to the scientists who just sat there in total awe as I took the corpse of the xeno and threw it to the captain and said "Golem kicked Xeno ass"

Later I was given the title "hero" by the captain and HoS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tkKrRdy.png

I got permission to release a Kingston Virus onto the station. It spread completely and ERT were called. They rounded up all the Tajarans into the Library, then proceeded to cleanse the station. Needless to say I had a lot of giggle moments due to chat and what happened. Thanks to all those involved!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use