Screenshot thread!

necaladun

The theatre thing someone's been doing is really nice too. I've seen attempts at plays before and this is the best one I've seen so far. Definitely has inspired me to perhaps one day try and do such a thing myself.

dreamseeker_XuOFIeQMWy.png

• Like 6
  • fastparrot 2

I didn't get any screenshots of it, so this screenshot is courtesy of the wonderful @JackoMallows
Regardless, seen in the bottom left is me performing a scene from Romeo and Juliet- the catch? I'm the only actor, and I'm a changeling that transforms between both characters to perform the dialogue, as well as switching costumes. If anyone has screenshots of it, please post them!

unknown (19).png

• Like 10

A new guy had his mind fucking blown that sentient mice were a thing. We RPed together the rest of the round and I tried to give him little pieces of advice and lore, and we stole some cheese from the kitchen. It was really heart-warming; I play for rounds like that.

1417902804_ParadiseStation13-05_11_51.thumb.png.88a1f431693e716da6d4fea7211fb66e.png

• Like 13

1 hour ago, GamblerZ said:

Ways to make an engineer main consider delaming an engine number 58

wiregore.png

>be me
>play atmos
>repipe to make everything neat and tidy
>monkey brain activate when clean pipe
>see breach in electrical maintenance
>blob?
>walk in
>see this
>suicide succumb on the spot
>salt in dchat
>an infected mouse has appeared
>be me

• Like 1
  • honk 2

image.png.56aab2a1ad5351c3233e293899a0fd6f.png

TWIN OF KEZIAH 😃 I FINALLY DID IT! AND THIS IS IN GAME AT THAT!

Update they PDA'd me this, "Message from Reece Lombardi (Civilian), "i got this game yesterday idk what yall talking about"

Edited by Crazyhair
  • Like 1

Security story time! This took place recently. You'd think Nanotrasen deals with their prisoners ethically? Maybe, maybe not, but I doubt that you've heard the suspected baddies subjected to this type of torment.

Spoiler

wordboarding-2.thumb.PNG.4dcfc99272fb3ba940648aa58c35c175.PNG

Case here was the above. We were unsure, whether the fellow in our hands was an evil changeling, or just an innocent Rurik.

While I was questioning the medical staff and writing the above report of the situation, other security staff (@Peak) were busy finding ideas to pull the truth out of the poor prisoner...

Spoiler

And this is what they found out, and into which I bumped back at perma:

wordboarding-441.thumb.png.9d7ad9f43aaa29d5bc8faaa2291ce20b.png

Wordboarding? Wordboarding.

wordboarding-.thumb.PNG.6380e7eee90e3e389c6f6b2aab072008.PNG

If I remember right, this heinous torture forced the subject to give in, eventually, @Rurikmight supply that.

Anyway, forget about intimidating changeling suspects with physical violence. Just get your local interrogation expert to pull out some wordboarding for the poor guy! 

Edited by Regular Joe
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Daylight said:

The forum rank system is outdated now

image.png.60920d2c659a4de2e5a477cadd67729f.png

Damn, better get 7 more forum points before I'm patched out of existence with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use