Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Same. I was trying to keep the station from descending into chaos(as indicated by med that round, I was not very successful), so I couldn't show up : (

Edited by ImmortalRedshirt

6 minutes ago, Trololiver112 said:

Then Jean dabbed and it all spiraled downhill from there

While that at Changs did lead not any visible damage (no blood, no pain, right?), that latter scene ended up to a culinary expedition into the world of spicy pizza.

Bartender that shift was great! Imagine bar almost like a bar, with quiet chatter and without constant fighting.

63511861_Pizzabombkopio2.thumb.PNG.f5fc2d5cd8304b3ecef0d53996c34adf.PNG

Edited by Regular Joe
  • Like 2
  • honk 1

sometimes you just gotta ask is it worth it

747699321_areyou.PNG.20563c0230eb9327e1ca8a22625e1522.PNG

And then you have a round like this and realize, yeah. Worth it.

yes.PNG.1e7b7a02dd6d7156d7da7f78efe9ac9a.PNG

And then a single spider comes and ruins it all by breaking the glass and making us either die or almost die from the fire.

• Like 3
  • explodyparrot 1

So, i got a new forum signature today

OP.PNG

Was a part of an IPC changeling event, and accidentally got shuttled to CC, where a mercenary squad was gearing up.

Now, story wise, I hated the mercenaries, so i shot them, got killed, revived, shot them again. Repeat until dead.

Edited by Daylight
  • Like 1
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 3

10 minutes ago, Daylight said:

So, i got a new forum signature today

OP.PNG

Was a part of an IPC changeling event, and accidentally got shuttled to CC, where a mercenary squad was gearing up.

Now, story wise, I hated the mercenaries, so i shot them, got killed, revived, shot them again. Repeat until dead.

💦

• honk 1

The power of having cargo to yourself as an traitor

54.PNG

Note that Slimz-Get-Here was an agent with the die a glorious death objective

Also, super surplus crate was a dissapointment that shift

I ordered around 25 null creates that shift. By the end, I had 3 deswords, revolver, ebow, agent ID, AI upload, ebow, 3 minibombs, E20, 4 of every implant, and some various traitor items I can't recall anymore

Edited by Daylight
  • Like 3
  • stunbaton 1
  • fastparrot 1

1 hour ago, Daylight said:

The power of having cargo to yourself as an traitor

54.PNG

Note that Slimz-Get-Here was an agent with the die a glorious death objective

Also, super surplus crate was a dissapointment that shift

I ordered around 25 null creates that shift. By the end, I had 3 deswords, revolver, ebow, agent ID, AI upload, ebow, 3 minibombs, E20, 4 of every implant, and some various traitor items I can't recall anymore

Thats impressive

• Like 3

Was a Captain, it was very hectic round, had a traitor who used 54 TC.  There was silicon abuse, and silicons abusing back, but in the end we made it. Had a very good command team, Hop who took lessons in poetry, and Blues who was very professional, and so on. Was very happy to have such command team. You guys rock.

Ps. CMO died like five times in that round.

CAPITAN.png

• Like 2

After all these hours, am i finally considered robust? Some seem to think that way. I'd say it was just pure luck, and good timings.

ROBUST II.png

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

6e5ce24a97.png

for @White In Sky's birthday, we went to the Syndicate outpost to celebrate and brought @Drakeven along in pAI form. the Syndies were so kind as to set out a party room for us, featuring a cake, a pizza (that wasn't even a bloody bomb!), and of course, plenty of jestostorone. truly, it was a damn good time.

Spoiler

7be72773ac.png

...then, of course, the other shoe dropped and we had to explain ourselves to a Syndicate skrell who wasn't at all pleased that we'd crashed their party. no screenshots of what ensued, sadly, but it ended with us getting conscripted into the Syndicate and ordered to throw a second party.

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

I was chosen to cleanse the station of all Vampire corruption on this recent shift. Suffice to say, the rapid holy fists of justice helped me to slay 3 vampires so that they may never harm the crew ever again! (The other 2 died in prison):

image.png.019c82dec5330b146bac852e153ef4a5.png

image.png.ec5a8bc9e29b28bacc70268b4247bf35.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 3

1 minute ago, AzuleUtama said:

I was chosen to cleanse the station of all Vampire corruption on this recent shift. Suffice to say, the rapid holy fists of justice helped me to slay 3 vampires so that they may never harm the crew ever again! (The other 2 died in prison):

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AzuleUtama said:

That is amazing.

2 hours ago, AzuleUtama said:

You know what they say, 'The enemy of my enemy is about to get their teeth kicked in by both of us.'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use