Screenshot thread!

necaladun

6 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Im concerned about the naked cargonian next to the xeno maid.

It was one of the monkeys that genetics likes to flush down disposals for literally no reason. We decided to give him the best life a lobotomized humanized monkey could live.

and by we. I mean I did.

Edited by YeOlCableKing
I dont know why that says 4 cant remove it.

7 hours ago, YeOlCableKing said:

It was one of the monkeys that genetics likes to flush down disposals for literally no reason. We decided to give him the best life a lobotomized humanized monkey could live.

and by we. I mean I did.

**Concern**

7 minutes ago, LordMoorden said:

Untitled4.thumb.png.4cf03ee905aec58aac52d159d0e937ca.png

I hate those people who always "stumbles" into antags.

Worst thing I remembered from a round as warden, was how we were notified of shadowlings.

The entire fucking sec force instantly disappeared into maint, HOS included, never to be heard from again.

That round I put a buckshot in my own brains.

• honk 1

Untitled4.thumb.png.4cf03ee905aec58aac52d159d0e937ca.png

WAIT THAT WAS A PRACTICE LASER GUN!?

I don't know whats worse, the fact that the sec officer was shooting me with a practice laser gun, or the fact that I disarmed it and unloaded it into him wondering why he was still standing.

Also you ghosts are covering up my snazzy plasmacult suit.

Edited by Pckables
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

I hate those people who always "stumbles" into antags.

Worst thing I remembered from a round as warden, was how we were notified of shadowlings.

The entire fucking sec force instantly disappeared into maint, HOS included, never to be heard from again.

That round I put a buckshot in my own brains.

Personally it's never happened to me yet but I'd assume the most common cause for stuff like this is wanting to pull off a gimmick of some sort(e.g quantum pad to secret maint room like the one shown in the image you quoted, renovating it to be your house or shop, using the extra space to make another engine, morgue, etc).

EXPERIMENTOR's ultimate power

2083157903_ParadiseStationNSSCyberiad2019-02-03012157.png.5d33ad646ce154142309a2952e531c10.png

There were so many that they devoured the singularity itself:

596739448_ParadiseStationNSSCyberiad2019-02-03012453.png.b50b305ad14c95ce183c4968c38d57ce.png

Science could possibly make enough bags to contain a loose singularity engine!

Edited by Lars

On 1/31/2019 at 3:03 PM, TDS said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.7a111724246fa62c64e080c17a069404.PNG

Galaxy brain cultists fill their base with a plasma-air mix.

Capture2.PNG.93dd2550a386c7156d604549153d4804.PNG

It had predictable results

lol right! I summon someone, they have a cigar and poof. Fire everywhere. I was impressed that the cultist hardsuit, lots of unholy water and a emerg injector kept me alive. Proceeded to resurrect one of the others with a dead mouse corpse. That was a crazy round lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use