necaladun

Screenshot thread!

1394894930_AbeachdayintheAIUpload-Copy.thumb.JPG.cb63820d2fa0f7078080ae061c717761.JPG1835923912_AIjoinsthebeach-Copy.thumb.JPG.d9b34ca697e30bb203843e3e83b66380.JPG

A wizard turned the AI Upload into a beach resort and it was nice.

Edited by 1999hundred

3 hours ago, ZN23X said:

@1999hundred what are the smudges in the top left and what is on your non comms ear. 

A spraycan and the smudges are weird buggy buttons on the UI that can be used to regrow limbs as a Slime Person if I am missing any. 

On 8/24/2018 at 12:47 AM, Mitchs98 said:

57bf9c3ea919b4b2eb96d0737b6d927b.png

343fb2eada2614902647b8df77acb573.png

Good to know cain still makes fun of Pretzel when she's not around, that and makes life ever harder for Boris.

Edited by Benjaminfallout
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

When we had halloss, doing that used to just knock you unconscious.

Heh. Rods are fun.

"The rod penetrates you."

Five minutes later, announcement:

"I've seen bigger.

-NT represenative SINA-"

Thank god for quick repairs.

9 hours ago, Christasmurf said:

brosimov win.png

brosimov win2.png

workingasintended.png

You and sushi need to stop being so God dam cute together.

1 hour ago, Calecute said:

When the biohazard containment fails:

reaches for deathsquad button

11 hours ago, Ty Omaha said:

reaches for deathsquad button

I tried so hard to get the captain to nuke the station as all other methods were drained. All I ended up doing was hissing.

2 hours ago, Trubus said:

I tried so hard to get the captain to nuke the station as all other methods were drained. All I ended up doing was hissing.

Yeah cap really drop the ball. AI on wront lawset, he considered nuking the station, but after the BS couldn't open the vault door kinda gave up. He picked up the command remote door control, but just sat there at the bridge waiting for the end to come. 

Also like half the crew was dead already and the only fax at central was "AI is not responding orders". AI had to beg CC for a ERT after cap died. 

3 hours ago, Calecute said:

Yeah cap really drop the ball. AI on wront lawset, he considered nuking the station, but after the BS couldn't open the vault door kinda gave up. He picked up the command remote door control, but just sat there at the bridge waiting for the end to come. 

Also like half the crew was dead already and the only fax at central was "AI is not responding orders". AI had to beg CC for a ERT after cap died. 

If only I played Wolf and not an alt