Screenshot thread!

necaladun

15 minutes ago, Malphystoh said:

My pizza slices made it into the "Cut"! Hueh. Me and Tea stopped by :P

Yes, thanks for the food!

And Tea is absolute heresy! GAAAR!

This is the British Strikeforce getting geared up by a spooky skeleton who would give us several choices to choose from. I was given a choice between a rocket launcher with 6 rockets or four X4's. Kitchi, who was miraculously also there got a choice between two ARs or two MGL-90's. Other choices included a tommy gun that shot .357 rounds or an LMG that shot shotgun shells, a combat borg or a medical borg, whether to take the ship or the pod, weather to notify the crew and get an extra guy, or go stealth, what type of suits to wear, whether to destroy telecomms or gravity, and a few others that I forgot. Lastly we got to choose our British sounding names. I was Reginald D. Poppycock.

I think next time I would choose to go silent, because going loud gave them a lot of opportunity to get guns from cargo as well as Durands.

The second picture is just a small portion of the carnage caused by the first and second wave of Brits, which I was also part of, and during which I fumbled my way through setting up a nuke for the first time.

All in all, it was a blast. Thanks admins.

dllhost_2017-10-25_18-05-46.thumb.png.2c48070f0c3251de7102081567234521.pngdllhost_2017-10-25_18-06-39.thumb.png.64d9224fc79df95c1be14c08db05b499.png

• stunbaton 2

12 hours ago, Hawker said:

This is the British Strikeforce getting geared up by a spooky skeleton who would give us several choices to choose from. I was given a choice between a rocket launcher with 6 rockets or four X4's. Kitchi, who was miraculously also there got a choice between two ARs or two MGL-90's. Other choices included a tommy gun that shot .357 rounds or an LMG that shot shotgun shells, a combat borg or a medical borg, whether to take the ship or the pod, weather to notify the crew and get an extra guy, or go stealth, what type of suits to wear, whether to destroy telecomms or gravity, and a few others that I forgot. Lastly we got to choose our British sounding names. I was Reginald D. Poppycock.

I think next time I would choose to go silent, because going loud gave them a lot of opportunity to get guns from cargo as well as Durands.

The second picture is just a small portion of the carnage caused by the first and second wave of Brits, which I was also part of, and during which I fumbled my way through setting up a nuke for the first time.

dllhost_2017-10-25_18-05-46.thumb.png.2c48070f0c3251de7102081567234521.pngdllhost_2017-10-25_18-06-39.thumb.png.64d9224fc79df95c1be14c08db05b499.png

The gasmask in front of the cargo console was where I died, I micro bombed a sec officer who got gibbed, and injured a detective who downed me, wasn't going to get out of the stunlock, HAIL BRITANNIA!

The ARG is blinking powerful for sure, so much death was a victory on its own

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura

13 hours ago, Hawker said:

Well, I am the dead captain on the floor on the second picture. 10/10 would get nuked by Space Britain again.

21 minutes ago, Bxil said:

Well, I am the dead captain on the floor on the second picture. 10/10 would get nuked by Space Britain again.

I was the first Brit that got downed when we assaulted the bridge, pretty sure it was you that took my legs out. I had to be dragged around after that point, I ended up detonating my microbomb in the HoP's office as the rest of the team fell to Mechs.

3 hours ago, Ty Omaha said:

@bigfatbananacyclops

Mike Murdock in his her true form, a neon pink vulp.

XkC8LxJ7SrOP3V2EVs43UQ.png

_6n8Pr5DSQmDNrVVkGuoyg.png

Damn I'm missing so much ;-;. I would of loved to see this.

Hopefully I don't miss much more between now and Mon/Tues ._.

3 hours ago, Kitchi Ikamura said:

image.png.126afb9be07c59334f85bea91421c71b.png

The Beginning of the wedding brawl, and Kitchi and Emerson are now married!

inb4 Squishy and Goobina's is next.

Hue.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use