Screenshot thread!

necaladun

5 hours ago, FeiH said:

image.thumb.png.65d6127ae7a3b99868e70dfbce00e36d.png

he's been trying to set up a supermatter engine for a few rounds.

Dont forget the emitter part of the story

Was trying to change a prisoner into thier perma gear and they bugged out.

DUMMY.PNG.e20b6ac81dde304d53fb95adc8fca042.PNG

They sorta looked like a firing range target so we executed them in the firing range.

• Like 2
  • clown 2
  • explodyparrot 1

This e-ladies and gentlemen, should be a lesson for every player we have, old or new. This guy actually, genuinely touched me with this little note he wrote to me, even after I had to perma brig him, clearly he's a new-er player and his innocence was really sweet.

cutespess.png.f3dbf7f05089657a65b07c18d13f4f24.png

Also, security THOT patrol will always give the antags the boot, medium style.

congo.png.dbdf4d923adc74a14f02b05ac8aed339.png

• Like 2

Almost forgot to post this:
BnKFBcWw.png
Battle of Agincourt, 1415, Colorized.

Ly4Dj4X.png

The french won by a steamroll

KDPTQv9.png

An attempt by me in the next round to create a horse that would not roll over the English team.

• fastparrot 1

On 9/9/2017 at 2:26 PM, saywat_the_15th said:

sxespHY.png

This was a while back, happened during Fruerlund's event involving galactic politics. A negotiation in one room, and a sacrificial cult in the next.

Im either that Vox, or Im the vox thats hiding in the closet JUST south of this picture, I was eavesdropping on a good portion of this meeting, I helped them once and just built a closet and no one bothered me, good fun.

Behold, MacTavish Station!MacTavish_Station_Map.thumb.png.12fccb97782986231958192bcd6daa15.png

A mysterious antagonist jammed CentComm's transmissions and declared that it was to be battle royale amongst all crew members, and that they would slowly destroy the outer edge of the station, and that not killing each other would be punished. The entire engineering department said "Screw that" and grabbed everything nailed down and moved to the Engineering Station.

By the end of the round, we had a working medbay, R&D, robotics lab, plus we all had all-access (thanks to the HoP attacking and then losing to our Mechanic when they returned to the station unawares), had destroyed the station's engie shuttle console and surrounded the Engineering station in a metal foam shell so that we could be attacked, and were expanding our space, building a mech, finishing a chem lab, and prepping one of our engineers for surgery to fix a punctured lung (the surgeon was going to be the one medbay chemist who had kindly requested to join up with us in our escape).

We all voted to stay on the engineering base when the shuttle was called to the main station, and we named our new base in honour of our CE who had done a bang-up job keeping us focused and organized (including before the madness kicked off).

(Had the round not ended, we were going to try starting on an atmos system (though a lack of gas canisters was going to get in the way of that, probably), build a second set of solars with the solars crates we'd brought with, and tried setting up a telecomms system)

• Like 4
  • honk 1

On 9/15/2017 at 7:57 PM, PacifistDalek said:

Behold, MacTavish Station!MacTavish_Station_Map.thumb.png.12fccb97782986231958192bcd6daa15.png

A mysterious antagonist jammed CentComm's transmissions and declared that it was to be battle royale amongst all crew members, and that they would slowly destroy the outer edge of the station, and that not killing each other would be punished. The entire engineering department said "Screw that" and grabbed everything nailed down and moved to the Engineering Station.

By the end of the round, we had a working medbay, R&D, robotics lab, plus we all had all-access (thanks to the HoP attacking and then losing to our Mechanic when they returned to the station unawares), had destroyed the station's engie shuttle console and surrounded the Engineering station in a metal foam shell so that we could be attacked, and were expanding our space, building a mech, finishing a chem lab, and prepping one of our engineers for surgery to fix a punctured lung (the surgeon was going to be the one medbay chemist who had kindly requested to join up with us in our escape).

We all voted to stay on the engineering base when the shuttle was called to the main station, and we named our new base in honour of our CE who had done a bang-up job keeping us focused and organized (including before the madness kicked off).

(Had the round not ended, we were going to try starting on an atmos system (though a lack of gas canisters was going to get in the way of that, probably), build a second set of solars with the solars crates we'd brought with, and tried setting up a telecomms system)

I was CE MacTavish, and my team was bloody amazing. I remember seeing the initial text about a 'Battle Royale'-esque setup going out, and asking everyone in Engineering to please make their way to the outpost with every bit of gear they could. Everyone went, and I do mean /everyone/. No BS, no temper-tantrums, no random murderboners; it was a coordinated team effort from start through to round end. This shit right here is why I work Engineering.

I really wish I had the logs to see how much salt was going around in deadchat, though. The admins made two notices about how we'd set up shop on the outpost, but no one came a-knockin' thankfully (we had our welders and a single uncharged retro laser gun between all of us, lol). Apparently deadchat wanted the admins to BSA the outpost, and given how many people were dead and waiting for a new game by the end of the round, I can't blame 'em for being salty.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use