Screenshot thread!

necaladun

4zUvI.jpg

Me playing a wizard, who got invited to play D&D with the club that the library made.

Was seriously fun, I want more of this

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to test out the effectiveness of Nitro in bluespace beakers.

Results were...to say the least, fascinating...(the circle is where the grenade was placed)

Nitroohboy_zps36842609.png

Syndie DS was sent inn because of the failure of the Nuke ops.

Unfortunately for them, centcom picked up the transmission and warned the NSS Cyberiad before the attack begun, so the crew had time to arm themselves with weaponry from centcom.

Picture of the DS preparing to enter 4YwtV.png

The DS didn't get far, the Warden found them lurking about outside the windows when they were breaking inn.

This is the aftermath

4YxZI.jpg

Syndie DS was sent inn because of the failure of the Nuke ops.

Unfortunately for them, centcom picked up the transmission and warned the NSS Cyberiad before the attack begun, so the crew had time to arm themselves with weaponry from centcom.

Picture of the DS preparing to enter *IMAGE*

The DS didn't get far, the Warden found them lurking about outside the windows when they were breaking inn.

This is the aftermath

*IMAGE*]

and as the Warden, I believe you fought very bravely, but if you only brought ballistic weapons, you may have beaten us, *salute.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use