Screenshot thread!

necaladun

I was dared to touch a SM, as much as I knew what would happen, I'm not one to turn down a dare. In trying to screenshot it, I got this lovely before and after of someone who clearly did NOT know what happened.

XVgHJDP.png

X82n1o9.png

Slings beware

gATe0dR.png

As I needed to leave after rolling traitor, I ahelped so that it would be given to someone else. Flattest instead told me to murder people, in exchange for one extra TC from him I had to yell a one-liner every time I killed someone.

ovLghE6.png

What happens when the HoP is inefficient.

133c396131239c18242bcf3d18dc6e5e.png

Basically I was hijack antag clown... I wrote myself a little note as if I was a Clown Planet Ambassador and proceeded to try to get all access (As is only appropriate...)

Why is the firelock welded shut - is it to permit a line wrapping around the wall?

HoP asked me to wait, got the CE to weld the firelock, then start spamming his flash on me.... because I asked for all access. Totes approps.

Why is the clown's ID in the middle of the hallway, and why hasn't some member of the 'tide pocketed it?

Alex Rockwall decided I must be an antag 15 mins in, and decided he'd chuck my ID into the hallway, as HoS or Captain, I forget which, I think HoS. The greytide rallied behind the clown due to the obvious injustice the clown was serving. One of the new tide who weren't witness showed up and stole it in the end... Alex then spent the rest of the shift brigging me for not having an ID or being upset that I didn't have an ID.

Why is the HoP the farthest command member away from the console in the picture?

He was getting fired.

Is the HoS there to arrest the clown or do HoP duties?

To steal the Clowns ID and throw it. Clown then started climbing over the desk to honk the HoS in person for that slight.

Is the Captain shielding the HoP from the crowd or did he just demote the HoP?

See previous answer. Demotion.

What does Gloria Leios think about this?

Who knows what Greys are thinking...

Who stabbed the woman in blue at the bottom of the image?

A member of sec who was chanting ClownLivesMatter

How did this all happen by 12:21?

Antag hop doesn't recognise syndicate greeting words. Also denies Clown all Access... it kinda spiraled.

What happens when the HoP is inefficient.

133c396131239c18242bcf3d18dc6e5e.png

Basically I was hijack antag clown... I wrote myself a little note as if I was a Clown Planet Ambassador and proceeded to try to get all access (As is only appropriate...)

Why is the firelock welded shut - is it to permit a line wrapping around the wall?

HoP asked me to wait, got the CE to weld the firelock, then start spamming his flash on me.... because I asked for all access. Totes approps.

Why is the clown's ID in the middle of the hallway, and why hasn't some member of the 'tide pocketed it?

Alex Rockwall decided I must be an antag 15 mins in, and decided he'd chuck my ID into the hallway, as HoS or Captain, I forget which, I think HoS. The greytide rallied behind the clown due to the obvious injustice the clown was serving. One of the new tide who weren't witness showed up and stole it in the end... Alex then spent the rest of the shift brigging me for not having an ID or being upset that I didn't have an ID.

Why is the HoP the farthest command member away from the console in the picture?

He was getting fired.

Is the HoS there to arrest the clown or do HoP duties?

To steal the Clowns ID and throw it. Clown then started climbing over the desk to honk the HoS in person for that slight.

Is the Captain shielding the HoP from the crowd or did he just demote the HoP?

See previous answer. Demotion.

What does Gloria Leios think about this?

Who knows what Greys are thinking...

Who stabbed the woman in blue at the bottom of the image?

A member of sec who was chanting ClownLivesMatter

How did this all happen by 12:21?

Antag hop doesn't recognise syndicate greeting words. Also denies Clown all Access... it kinda spiraled.

I wish this forum had upvotes. You would have gotten one for this.

Incoming screenshot dump!

eUfRP9g.png

After taking over the station, and having the nuke activated, the xenos managed to steal the nuke (which wasn't bolted down, for some reason).

---

lmonkS6.png

Simon was bored, so he ended up clowning around in escape.

---

pY6JeYW.png

Kekyaya set up a chicken coop. Unfortunately things got a little out of hand...

---

4NzG5yR.png

"Hihi is human chef, is be recommendings soylent greens yaya"

---

wn1vOvj.png

The result of a fully-upgraded biogenerator, biomass-laden fruit, and too much time on his hands...

---

SiLdLOf.png

We set up a TEG in atmospherics. Pretty fire!

---

8bmTxqy.png

Fawkes set up a burn chamber in atmospherics...

BFjdsV2.png

Then smashed it open. For science!

--

orbY1kW.png

Fawkes set a trap for the incoming nuclear operatives. (Disk not pictured) But it went wrong...

P4pHSK7.png

---

Ilvx7ic.png

James Friendly, the secretly-revolutionary Blueshield, invited command to dinner, along with 10 of his friends. Things went... somewhat badly.

---

mT1XyFo.png

Kekyaya left command a nice note.

---

G4rUaYg.png

Modified toxins setup. May as well put the distribution loop to use!

---

56EEDd8.png

PUSEN and the clown set up a merry-go-round with the new conveyor belt system. Simon redirected disposals into it, and added chutes that led into it. Naturally, security were not amused.

oh god I was the clown that built the Merry-Go-Honk with PUSEN... This merry go round resulted in 3 perma briggings and my death at the hands of security.

AN ADMIN HAS DELAYED THE RESTART.

Who said the singularity was worse than the tesla?!

UokrE44.png

Stuff and things in toxins

lPd2g2a.png

Jesus without bombcap that bomb would have damn near destroyed the whole station, even from the testing range.

Learning from Cuban Pete, are we?

Who said the singularity was worse than the tesla?!

UokrE44.png

Stuff and things in toxins

lPd2g2a.png

Jesus without bombcap that bomb would have damn near destroyed the whole station, even from the testing range.

Learning from Cuban Pete, are we?

That bomb is actually larger than the largest maxcap possible. And yeah, if it were detonated and there was no bomb cap, it'd probably completely obliterate science, and do damage up to around the cargo bay. xD

Can't say I'm taking tuition from Cuban Pete myself though!

As a borg one round, I got a law 0 that was "only Isaac davis is crew." I figured, "okay, I have no idea who that is. I will protect them." I found out it was the HoP, and kept passive tabs on them.

Then my laws updated again.

wGsjS4N.png

So, I had to protect the crew. I grabbed him by the hand ,dragging him to maintenance saying "I must save you." He asked "From what?" I replied "The oxygen."

When he tried to run, I had to save him from himself, you see. I disabled him, ziptied him, and spaced him. "You will thank me for this later."

That was the day I saved the crew.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use