Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Forgot I had this laying around. Alex tried to get my attention for like fifteen minutes so he could get this execution. The executing officer thought it'd be nice to take a photo before we chopped Alex's head off.

Not pictured is the subsequent explosion when a pod from outside suddenly breached the west wall.

IogMTL4.png

WJf1mzG.png

Power Of Banana grenade

I was clown, got given Banana nade. Nukies attack bridge. Gain trust, throw it at them, they slip, security slip, heads slip. Everyone dies, including all nukies.

Haha, I gave you that banana grenade. <3

That was also the round I welded bombed the nukies.

ftgn9a6.png

Via a carefully managed construction process of not telling anyone what we were doing until we were ready to stick the shard in. Atmos built its very own supermatter. Barring a teensy accident with poorly secured windows leading the entirety of atmos being chilled to -120, everything went splendidly.

Aw man, I'm not in the screenshot. Actually, I think you took this just after I got pulled out. That's the multitool I was using to check the power output.

The grid started around the 600kW mark from the engine SMES alone. After I wired the collectors right into the grid, we wound up sitting around the 1.05MW mark. I know for a fact that Baycode supermatters usually start destabilizing around 16-20 emitter blasts and they only need about ten to pump out main engine juice, but that supermatter shard never actually went hot. We wound up just leaving the emitter on, all the way to the end, and the waste gas still never went above the -80C mark.

Edited by Guest

Aw man, I'm not in the screenshot. Actually, I think you took this just after I got pulled out. That's the multitool I was using to check the power output.

The grid started around the 600kW mark from the engine SMES alone. After I wired the collectors right into the grid, we wound up sitting around the 1.05MW mark. I know for a fact that Baycode supermatters usually start destabilizing around 16-20 emitter blasts and they only need about ten to pump out main engine juice, but that supermatter shard never actually went hot. We wound up just leaving the emitter on, all the way to the end, and the waste gas still never went above the -80C mark.

I took that at the end pretty much. Yeah, we just had the emitter on. We were pretty much pumping in spacelooped nitrogen with the scrubbers pulling out everything else. Originally we blasted it with the emitter some 4 times, but since we didn't see it do anything funny we just left the emitter on. The fact that all of atmos was overpressurized with -100c nitrogen was a minor side-effect.

EDIT:

2KzVYhN.png

Supermatter number #2, ghettorig edition with even less OSHA compliance was less of a success. Luckily it only caught fire after the escape shuttle left.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use