Screenshot thread!

necaladun

YeZRCYa.png?1

Today I got a plant that even confused all the mentors!

Postround, when asking Fox, it was revealed that it was a reagent that was removed from the game. Was related to xenoarcheology or something.

Ohhhhhhh. Okay. I remember you asking this but couldn't figure it out myself. This was part of that awful spectrometry lab thing with the 20 different machines and the snowflake bunsen burner and a shit. Basically you had to prepare a sample by taking a rock sample, grinding it up, and adding chemicals to it, then heating it up. This would create sample fluid and a bunch of "waste" that you needed to skim out using a chemmaster. Then there were like a bajillion machines you could put it in to test with. It was a lot better when they got condensed into one.

I like doing 'floor art' sometimes and i've mostly done small things like these

a ian

Ian.png?raw=1

a fox

voxart_3981.png?raw=1

But today I made a unicorn..before someone else randomly painted over it for no reason but HAHA, Dave/Earth got pictures for me first...so...shame on you unicorn-destroyer...there are pictures of my glorious magical critter!

voxart_unicorn.png?raw=1

d874b2000dac88c1aa9abf9c2a7210e1.png

4b507ec5b2e5288574fbd85e5e926969.png

This unit has done good in the name of Synthetica.

while i was busy avoiding you so i didn't have to get my ID changed from "queen of engineering", you were savin' the station. well played man

Some old ones that I'm not sure if I have posted before so here they are

NTP5XnG.png

I don't remember why this happened but hey it looks cool

RODyMxp.png

The first round of nations v2 [spoiler2]Rip nations pls bring back[/spoiler2]

ulNaxD3.png

Oh man this is old [spoiler2]Rip Rossi[/spoiler2]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use