Screenshot thread!

necaladun

thefuck_by_mrrogueace-d9seep8.png

Isaac Lifof is a sick and tortured soul. The AI was literally begging for death. Made those red text announcements following with the laws but having a "kill me" tossed in. Begged in ahelp to die. Used the voice announcer to say "fuck me" and "end me." This is all because of Lifof. Goddamn.

My sync wire did get cut because I begged some engineer or the RD (one of them,) to help me, then he pulled me into AI upload trying different boards to see which one would fix the laws.

HMNnToB.png

I Blame the Hop for this one

Walked in, one of the clown says something along the lines of :"gas the mimes!", walk to a coner and radio over command "RD, mind bringing a bomb over to the meeting room?"

Atleast i got to beat up some clowns in the escape shuttle, which was good i guess.

42HMGP6.png?3

When nations start, cruel and unusual punishment becomes a question of what you're leader will let you get away with. This abomination was made when someone was caught trying to steal from Medistan. I was given him as a gift to experiment on, so I transferred his brain into a stok to stop him talking and proceeded to cut off and attach limbs of other creatures, all without anesthetic. He only got sepsis like 3 times throughout the whole procedure. Those seizures are perfectly normal, I swear...

-snip-

Spark, I think you have a calibration issue...

This probably happened because you played on Polaris and rotated your screen, then played here

Unless this is ACTUALLY an effect of taking damage to a calibration/navigation module

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use