Screenshot thread!

necaladun

#embarrassing

I think I saw that guy before too. Tried ordering me to buy him an assault rifle as a CT like I was some kinda borg. Told him to get a stamp and paper from the HoS and Captain and I'd consider it, two minutes later he asked for someone that could forge papers

Finally got the Tesla Bar made after three attempts today

35f33c7302.PNG

2a2383ec3a.PNG

d8cd8b8a7d.PNG

It was a huge success, more than I thought it would be and surprisingly A LOT safer than I thought it would be, you don't need a hardsuit while you're in there, and the shocks through the tesla coils don't damage you.

Edited by Guest

In the first screenshot, how did you manage to get the two drinks machines at the south edge of the bar? As far as I know, those machines can't be assembled. Did you move them from the normal bar?

I'm pretty sure we moved them from normal bar

In the first screenshot, how did you manage to get the two drinks machines at the south edge of the bar? As far as I know, those machines can't be assembled. Did you move them from the normal bar?

One of the admins Dumbdumn5 liked it and helped me out. And it REALLY did help with all the new and infinite alcohol and soft drinks.

Just been in this game, sad i couldn't have helped in the tesla bar, an idea i tried to do before yet couldn't, as i was a changeling, a betrayed changeling, damn it felt good to see the traitor's body, still, had to spent most of the shift floating in space, a wanted fugitive.

Edit: To clarify, proud someone actually completed the project i never managed to do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use