Screenshot thread!

necaladun

a0609f3864ba10da194d21c2b2dd1fb7.png

Apparently asking the sydicate, aka, admins, for another objective is just too hard.

203742bae0987ae9c344d758dc6df012.png

I also happened to be in a maintenance shaft with 2 of my targets, and Athena, who I was supposed to protect as the HoP with an E-Sword in my pocket.

Lmfao, that round with the clown statue I tried to take out one of them as a shadowperson but despite looking directly at it the statue went HAM and ashed me.

NopPfJs.png

Science made a corgimachine and at the end of the round some guy ran up to me and exploded, taking off all but my left thigh and robotic right leg.

I feel like an idiot for forgetting their name but the IPC infront of me saved my ass and made sure I got a seat on the shuttle <3. Thanks, mysterious hero!

I wish I had a picture of this scene, too, but that same day (a couple shifts later) I ended up getting ambushed by a xeno queen in arrivals maint. She spamtackled and stripped me bare, devouring me alive-- (also as paramedic) though apparently you can still live AND TALK inside a xenoqueen. So I screamed like a maniac-- the only thing I could do, really. She puked me up and put me in a nest thing while she grew a facehugger egg a single square away when just moments later Luigi Belducci, saviour that he is, walked up in his DURAND and beat the alium to death. I died as he dragged me to med but was revived and was able to escape in perfect health thanks to him :). gr8 m8.

Good times.

Xenobio. Making some game for the crossbow hunter IPC. We kept the queen, drone and sentinel and put them together for... science.

1515zpN.png

We got bored and let them roam around, which caught the attention of some heads. A little earlier I had taught the other guy how to make a black slime smoke grenade. We resisted the temptation and we got to keep the pets.

eCSkVwT.png

We got a statue, but she was ignoring us and eventually we forgot about her.

NSk2dLm.png

Predictably.

LdDeuYl.png

But her run didn't last long.

IqoO5cp.png

Statue hung out in space while a blob spawned behind botanics. Bro golem tried to bring the alien queen to fight the spawns, but ERT and Security went bonkers when they saw her. So golem came back for sis' statue... this is her top left going to town on the blob. Poor blobbie didn't even have a chance.

OnuBFJI.png

Edited by Guest

So my mechanic/pod pilot Asheen Halibur found a data card labeled "God Emperor of Mankind" so I took it to genetics to see if it was a SE slate or a genetic save and welp, it was definitely interesting!

TibSPCP.png

no super powers included but still cool stuff out in space!

So my mechanic/pod pilot Asheen Halibur found a data card labeled "God Emperor of Mankind" so I took it to genetics to see if it was a SE slate or a genetic save and welp, it was definitely interesting!

TibSPCP.png

no super powers included but still cool stuff out in space!

Ugh was that you that randomly injected that guy that I cuffed with one of those?

Ugh was that you that randomly injected that guy that I cuffed with one of those?

nope, it was probably the geneticist, he kind of made me test it on myself in the first place. Just the UI though, thankfully not the SE since Earth says it has disabilities hah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use