Screenshot thread!

necaladun

XummIVu.png

The last stand of a DonkCo strike team. After CC found out a small team was based in the moon outpost through the gateway, we armed up and prepared to defend ourselves with each member getting a syndicate pistol, two extra mags, an e-bow, and one member getting a syndicate assault rifle and bulldog (Me.) Security and a bunch of civilians charged through, wielding lasers and welding tanks (Which I blew up, severely wounding three people.) However, the sheer number of the assault team meant we had to retreat and retreat, taking three hostages along the way. Finally pushed back to the diner, with low ammunition, heavily wounded, dealing with dying hostages (The crew didn't even care about them) and being flanked on two sides, we had to run. Our brave leader sacrificed himself as we ran into maintenance, but it was too late. We all perished, taking somewhere around 15 crewmembers down with us. One hostage died as well, having been a meatshield while the others managed to be saved. All in all, a pretty fun event, and I'd love to do something like it again.

bYizsCZ.png

I've been enjoying pAI a bit too much lately. Here's another pAI squad. One that survived a changeling onslaught that killed nearly everyone in the shuttle cockpit.

Oh, and a violin player playing music that was perfect for the situation.

That's just playing with fire, the REAL fun comes into play when you start making stuff explode in enormous amounts of WRECKAGE AND CARNAGE.

Until the atmospheric department comes down on your head with a fire axe

IDbvEUS.png

The result of a gamemode vote.

So, it's nations. I decided to bring Alice back as a rare character, and due to the whole nations thing, I was forced to become a PMC due to the fact the NT Rep isn't part of any nation. While there were many offers, cargo made the best one. I become de facto leader and then lead my glorious nation to a series of defensive victories, one of which resulted in the captain's death and beheading, and his head being mounted on a spear. Eventually, in our last victory, I was shot to death by my allies in a misunderstanding. I was defibbed in medbay but a Syndicate Assault Team attacked the station, resulting in the destruction of all nations, including my glorious cargo. We fought bravely, that round, and I was honoured to fight alongside a cargonian militia.

IDbvEUS.png

The result of a gamemode vote.

So, it's nations. I decided to bring Alice back as a rare character, and due to the whole nations thing, I was forced to become a PMC due to the fact the NT Rep isn't part of any nation. While there were many offers, cargo made the best one. I become de facto leader and then lead my glorious nation to a series of defensive victories, one of which resulted in the captain's death and beheading, and his head being mounted on a spear. Eventually, in our last victory, I was shot to death by my allies in a misunderstanding. I was defibbed in medbay but a Syndicate Assault Team attacked the station, resulting in the destruction of all nations, including my glorious cargo. We fought bravely, that round, and I was honoured to fight alongside a cargonian militia.

my viewpoint, from the beginning to the end.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use