Screenshot thread!

necaladun

On 10/11/2021 at 4:09 PM, Woje said:

I will likely do this one again with some improvements. Not gonna run a whole fashion show (probably) but I do like when people dress their 32x32 barbie dolls up.

dreamseeker_Wy4VHrGnwE.png

As promised, after piloting the idea we made a few adjustments. This is the final product.

dreamseeker_PA2UKs1aDP.png

• Like 3

image.png.ec37973b16bb852c91754ba2d54c5c3b.png

Come to the Ring-A-Ding at cargo maints, we are selling guns, drugs, gloves, all sorts of devices and a closet full of puppies!

• Like 7

On 10/13/2021 at 3:55 AM, Woje said:

As promised, after piloting the idea we made a few adjustments. This is the final product.

dreamseeker_PA2UKs1aDP.png

Nevermind lmao Delta makes everything better. 

forum.png

• Like 5

On 10/16/2021 at 6:33 AM, TortoiseGaming said:

Here's an oldie. All the way back when we had the tesla and singulo on cyberiad.

My baby.png

Oh god it is THAT set up.

Fiona, Tide, and Angel surviving the nuking of syndie Cyberiad by escaping to the depot on a speedbike and sending a distress call to Syndicate HQ

dreamseeker_NGGbrN1kOY.png

• Like 1

Every couple of weeks I get reminded of my pAI; Susbot. outside of this he asked me to refer to him only as "sus" and told me to find a uplink with 6 TC in order to get the "sus amogus" TC item.

this was his peak

susbot.png

• clown 1
  • dead 1

1 hour ago, Generaldonothing said:

Every couple of weeks I get reminded of my pAI; Susbot. outside of this he asked me to refer to him only as "sus" and told me to find a uplink with 6 TC in order to get the "sus amogus" TC item.

this was his peak

susbot.png

And then he got slapped by admins and I watched

image.png.78ce23b25cad1a920beffde065462028.png

During that shift an false Arbotzki Diplomat arrived and was shot by Nirsk Anegovych alongside his Arbotzki Military leader

Edited by henri215
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, henri215 said:

image.png.78ce23b25cad1a920beffde065462028.png

During that shift an false Arbotzki Diplomat arrived and was shot by Nirsk Anegovych alongside his Arbotzki Military leader

Arbotzki Military Leader, Yekaterina Petrov, or Keziah but neo-russian only

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use