Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Here's Sizzle, who after getting gibbed and spending 15 minutes as a MMI captain, became a Vulpkanin with his original, slime person head, but with vulpkanin eyes and ears transplanted into it.

dreamseeker_V7t0CSeIgV.png

dreamseeker_9ysVuSyJy3.png

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Woje said:

Here's Sizzle, who after getting gibbed and spending 15 minutes as a MMI captain, became a Vulpkanin with his original, slime person head, but with vulpkanin eyes and ears transplanted into it.

dreamseeker_V7t0CSeIgV.png

dreamseeker_9ysVuSyJy3.png

Hey I was that borg.
:D

• Like 2

The theatre thing someone's been doing is really nice too. I've seen attempts at plays before and this is the best one I've seen so far. Definitely has inspired me to perhaps one day try and do such a thing myself.

dreamseeker_XuOFIeQMWy.png

• Like 7
  • fastparrot 2

I didn't get any screenshots of it, so this screenshot is courtesy of the wonderful @JackoMallows
Regardless, seen in the bottom left is me performing a scene from Romeo and Juliet- the catch? I'm the only actor, and I'm a changeling that transforms between both characters to perform the dialogue, as well as switching costumes. If anyone has screenshots of it, please post them!

unknown (19).png

• Like 10

A new guy had his mind fucking blown that sentient mice were a thing. We RPed together the rest of the round and I tried to give him little pieces of advice and lore, and we stole some cheese from the kitchen. It was really heart-warming; I play for rounds like that.

1417902804_ParadiseStation13-05_11_51.thumb.png.88a1f431693e716da6d4fea7211fb66e.png

• Like 13

1 hour ago, GamblerZ said:

Ways to make an engineer main consider delaming an engine number 58

wiregore.png

>be me
>play atmos
>repipe to make everything neat and tidy
>monkey brain activate when clean pipe
>see breach in electrical maintenance
>blob?
>walk in
>see this
>suicide succumb on the spot
>salt in dchat
>an infected mouse has appeared
>be me

• Like 1
  • honk 2

image.png.56aab2a1ad5351c3233e293899a0fd6f.png

TWIN OF KEZIAH 😃 I FINALLY DID IT! AND THIS IS IN GAME AT THAT!

Update they PDA'd me this, "Message from Reece Lombardi (Civilian), "i got this game yesterday idk what yall talking about"

Edited by Crazyhair
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use