Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Mercy does a little plushie collecting

fc30357fd7a8b42a0e6aa2a56bb4fefd.png.f255cdcdfa47020efd61de8230a5f3fa.png

Favorite quote from the round, from Haakar Shar trying to find the anesthetic tank to put on himself before surgery: "HOW DO YOU FIND ANYTHING IN HERE???"

"It is meticulously organized."

• Like 11

Medbay 2 aka the submedbay, a smaller but functional medbay below the main one that I built on a slow shift. With more time it would have been fun to add a janky chemistry room and morgue (with wooden caskets), but that's for future building endeavors!~

submedbay.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red966 said:

Medbay 2 aka the submedbay, a smaller but functional medbay below the main one that I built on a slow shift. With more time it would have been fun to add a janky chemistry room and morgue (with wooden caskets), but that's for future building endeavors!~

submedbay.png

I really wish Medbay had been crazier that round. Imagine going into medbay while it's overwhelmed with injured, surrounded by bodies, fading in and out of consciousness, and some droid drags you into maints. You think, "Oh god this is it" only for you to wake up in the SECOND medbay, like some sort of fever dream.

• Like 1

image.png.eab841a68a66178186abe594cf72bd4a.png

Local IPC makes borgs, people inhabit borgs, people don't stop inhabiting borgs. 

The round ended with fourteen borgs, and four that cryoed, all of which made by me.

I also did speed borgings with a plasma cutter.

image.png.a4efc858b0135d3df6c58d46035583e6.png

Robotics on highpop is an experience 

• Like 3

How many engineers does it take to fix a broken APC?

And no, I am still not sorry for eating that APC. Cloning bad :]

dreamseeker_BPoxBdxrUq.png

• fastparrot 1

Capturar.PNG.49f2827299463f1c1f5fea75f15cf285.PNG

My name is Nirsk Anegovych, Arbotzki diplomat, i have come in a diplomat mission to improve relations and to create great trade and research agreements!

During this shift i managed to acquire the solid plasma technology alongside its trade with NT to supply our great nation and to stop those terrible radiation accidents! With the second agreement being the reactive teleport armour prototype as a first step for our scientists to learn about bluespace technology!

First time i managed to complete the objective while doing this diplomat gimmick (inspired by another diplomat traitor from unknown country that failed because of red text command) having almost suceeded other rounds if not for the station chaos or lack of time to conclude negotiations.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

5 hours ago, Coolrune206 said:

image.png.b1e22590af04d0cea5193f6d294c2ac5.png

image.png.e3f09d8c1bbe930f9a568cf2999c8e3c.png

image.png.229248b969fed590e41a35135fa17204.png

So much for quarantine, eh?

Fun round, @Hostail is a champ.

POD BLOB

POD BLOB

• Like 3

531743147_CooksBank.PNG.872da8daeff4bae4fc69b35abadf8326.PNG

Cooks franchise now includes a bank! Providing services like money loan and item storage, we will keep your precious belongings safe from everyone and will ask no questions about it!

• Like 2
  • explodyparrot 1

The newest line in Cook's Franchises:

Cyberiad Subs (9 different condiments as well!)

334945436_CyberiadSubs.PNG.fd06cfc7c32d30ce41b8664643e107e9.PNG

• Like 3
  • Salt 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use