Screenshot thread!

necaladun

me and @Peak made a fully functioning TRI-SM setup.... until it turned into a chernobyl recreation. it was even the fourth reactor to add to the realism! Thanks to @Denghis for the screenshots. Overall good fun, got some improvements to make with the design.......

SM_1.png

SM_2.png

SM_3.png

SM_4.png

SM_5.png

Edited by Charliminator
higher quality images
  • explodyparrot 2

17 hours ago, Charliminator said:

me and @Peak made a fully functioning TRI-SM setup.... until it turned into a chernobyl recreation. it was even the fourth reactor to add to the realism! Thanks to @Denghis for the screenshots. Overall good fun, got some improvements to make with the design.......

My favorite part was when a civilian attempted to eat the middle SM shard to stop delamination and it actually partially worked. The civilian was dusted but the integrity went back up to 100% and eventually went on to consume the other delaminating SM.

Edited by Sirryan2002

A shift in two pictures.

Demotion of the QM

362376737_DemotionofQM.thumb.jpg.b70cb0c40e71c25feb25243f7e308fe5.jpg

Halfhour later

JusticeforQM.thumb.jpg.e7c54b5ab9c07d012312a3cfe58566f9.jpg

Full story:

I was HoP. QM was drunk. Warning the first time. The Second time he was drunk and also handed gave me a document for the creation of the Nation of Cargonia. He was demoted. That's the first picture.

A while after, the cargo people started getting upset that he was demoted for drinking on the job. Slogans such as "Drinking is a right, not a privilege" and "justice for QM" were shouted over comms in slurred speech.

Signs were written, negotiations were had but nothing could stop the anger of the mob.

At the end of the shift I had become captain and was faced with the second picture.

It all ended without any violence. They tried to block the shuttle but it was a sad attempt at peaceful protest.

It was a great round. It spiralled so insanely out of control due to firing someone.

• Like 2

Sazzy McHonkdydonk performing his legendary magical act under the watchful eye of two IAA agents. Sazzy was previously thrown out of the bar by the bartender while said bartender was saying "Magic is lame" "Go away Gandalf. No hobbits here".

Can you figure out how this master magician performs his trick? (Instructions for the trick below)

1144152762_SazzyMagic.thumb.jpg.b21a72cf83b8b764c4de9c7cdb776f72.jpg

The trick is as follows:

Get a random volunteer from the crowd. Write down the prediction, put the prediction in a paper bag. Hand said prediction to the volunteer. The volunteer then draws a card from a shuffled and normal deck.

Sazzy then states the card number and suit. AND HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT, which the volunteer confirms.

Can you figure it out?

(Just to rule some stuff out: It's a standard deck from the station. The volunteer can be anyone from the crowd. The volunteer and the clown doesn't have an agreement before the show to just confirm what Sazzy says.)

• clown 4

Was Captain after been away a while, we had abductors, and i was glad to see abductors doing a gimmick. We tried to talk, but overzealous security got in the way, can't blame them really.

Despite Security doing their best to kill them, they still wanted to help, after station was wrecked by loose singulo, and meteors. 11/10 love to see such RP, and gimmicks.

333.png

• Like 4
  • fastparrot 1

unknown.png.aa8c5c5525bc21b36f6c99350d931269.png

382231752_PODTESLA.png.d72a3d6e3bf308bb8e821950bc12e268.png

dreamseeker_UyczFjU1i7.png.a9a0dbf10de3ede509d7f067203144db.png

POD TESLA POD TESLA.
so I set up a tesla

in a pod

Edited by Charliminator
  • Like 3
  • stunbaton 1
  • clown 2

On 4/3/2021 at 12:04 PM, Charliminator said:

unknown.png.aa8c5c5525bc21b36f6c99350d931269.png

382231752_PODTESLA.png.d72a3d6e3bf308bb8e821950bc12e268.png

dreamseeker_UyczFjU1i7.png.a9a0dbf10de3ede509d7f067203144db.png

POD TESLA POD TESLA.
so I set up a tesla

in a pod

your laughter in vc the entire time was frightening
i still wish i hadn't found out what the hell you did

• honk 1

On 3/31/2021 at 12:41 PM, Anteci said:

Was Captain after been away a while, we had abductors, and i was glad to see abductors doing a gimmick. We tried to talk, but overzealous security got in the way, can't blame them really.

Despite Security doing their best to kill them, they still wanted to help, after station was wrecked by loose singulo, and meteors. 11/10 love to see such RP, and gimmicks.

333.png

Glad you liked it! It's a shame no one took us up on the offer, as I was actually genuine there, lol

For context in the one with the Chaplain, he was doing a 'ritual' to get the 'gods' to unlock his cell door, in reality he was a pro at quick emagging when no one was looking.

Didn't mean to post twice...I forgot I had these.

dreamseeker_CFHQ48Ne7L.png

dreamseeker_7bddZtsh78.png

dreamseeker_1Zn890W9QE.png

dreamseeker_5NWhvytYbP.png

dreamseeker_ButLXxYDGc.png

dreamseeker_LpzY2EO1JW.png

dreamseeker_O2cfShUmW3.png

dreamseeker_zjDnvzQNVM.png

• explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use