Screenshot thread!

necaladun

image.png.eac796cbe5e104cf6602774a723c696b.png

Here's a screenshot of the time that a new cargo tech somehow managed to load one MULE onto the other, causing neither to be useable. Still not really sure how they did that but they did.

image.png.d4913b48c804b917ad28967c5fe7f322.png

And my favorite screenshot I've ever taken on this server, of when I had an oxygen tank filled with the void.

• Like 4
  • honk 2
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

On 12/8/2020 at 8:49 AM, Sirryan2002 said:

Digging through my old screenshots I found even more.

A shadowling desperately trying to prevent a borg from hacking a door while his shadowstep ability regenerates.

Hide contents

hackoff.PNG.c0ab79f03d03481f0b214aab3aa94a2f.PNG

Hi this was me. Must clarify my shadowstep ability was off cooldown the entire time, I just thought it was funny and wanted to see how long I could keep them out of my room.

• Like 4
  • clown 1
  • honk 1

I hope this automerges my post

edit: my feelings!

So, those of you who know me know I like to do bits. Silicons that are just the brain of some NT accountant who got caught sleeping in the breakroom one too many times, AIs that are things like Dril or just some decrepit old computer. That sort of thing.

So, I decided to do a bit with Luca Cabrillo, my engineer coyote-Vulp as the clown. Her gimmick is that she's just a washed up, demoted engineer wearing clown shoes and assigned "Morale Officer" for accidentally clipping the wrong wire on another station and shutting the lights off on some NT bigwig's big corporate presentation. So, she trundles around the station, depressed, alcoholic, and generally being a mopey wiseass. I had big plans for my first shift, but I get to the bar, have a drink, and suddenly, Nuke Ops.

So, I put on my best professional face, and committed entirely.

dreamseeker_RK6bUSWOvH.png.bed2f04f5265dd7e4d0aa7d0946a5282.png

dreamseeker_jEcIY2kqCG.png.57eee38e467df72932bb7984e43b1c73.png

dreamseeker_TConXE4drf.thumb.png.adbd6c98c68fbcf615e57ecf3fa7fdb1.png

She wound up surviving the nuke in a fridge with Ian, the  chef. Also, bonus robustness:

dreamseeker_zTDwo2weJf.png.508c12c2ace2e9481b2c11e043c35e74.png

Edited by Sonador
  • Like 1
  • clown 5

• 2 weeks later...

Arstotzka setup a small embassy on-station. Of course they had to be visited by the man notorious for "creative paperwork" in papers please. 

1007229155_Screenshotarstotzka1.png.30b7bb29655a3c3981e9505eda4f4021.png

1710618513_Screenshotarstotzka2.png.34cb3f9389b5f2e2f050d45fa4927d40.png

He might have had a chameleon stamp to put that extra "touch" on his paperwork

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Encountered interesting bug during recent cargo round. We sent the shuttle to CC, but the shuttle was still there. Despite it being in transit, notice the screen saying "Cargo 0018"

Cargo broken.png

Edited by Anteci
Typos BEGONE (hopefully at least)
  • Like 1

So I played a lavaland hermit, died atop a cult ruin, was brought back to life by the dark gods, and then dedicated the rest of my existence to them. I was eventually rescued, brought to the Cyberiad, and the captain himself gave me the job of chaplain. So yes, this is me, a non-crew, advocating for the practice of an illegal cult, in the station chapel, with an already existing chaplain on the station, DURING a cult round. I was never actually converted into a cultist, which really confused the hell out of a lot of people.

Hermit (Not)-Cultist.PNG

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use