Screenshot thread!

necaladun

b27dbaf97e24034744629995e5395a56.gif

"Is be pullings patients away still yaya? Is told for stoppings? Is know wha happen now yaya?"

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 9

Okay, don't know where to put this, so decided to put  it here.
How do you gain access to IPC, Grey, Plasma, etc.? I see other players playing them? Do I have to sumbit a request. 

12 minutes ago, SourMo said:

Okay, don't know where to put this, so decided to put  it here.
How do you gain access to IPC, Grey, Plasma, etc.? I see other players playing them? Do I have to sumbit a request. 

Karma tab, then karma store. You use karma points earned by players giving you karma towards those races/jobs. You can give one karma to a player each round. Don’t ask for them as per server rules.

When you get to be the unholy combo - A vampire and a changeling at the same time:

image.thumb.png.187a29d69e7fb5a3cbbf29be5e14a227.png

Also that action bar did prove to be a hindrance when trying to look up...

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

I, the Captain, was dumped by Abductors right at the port end of cargo bay, just as the blob was expanding in, stripped of everything, including my uniform. Fortunately, the warehouse was clear, and had an intercom and camera, so I could escape into maints unscathed.

• 3 weeks later...

Somehow (admemes) through the used of chemistry and genetics, I managed to turn a vox into a tajaran. Well, everything except the tail, that stayed the same, along with them also getting the tajaran tail. They could wag both at once.

scrnshot1.png

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 3

Someone was creating monkeys during an epidemic of GBS, and the order was given to execute them.

This is the aftermath. (Not shown: Laughter Demons arriving through all the monkey viscera)

735252765_Annotation2020-07-21014442.png.3209eb4362fbe17e8f23b8e66ef560e5.png

Edited by Danny Glands
  • clown 2

Round from this morning. I was magistrate and tried to put both the captain and HoS in perms for manslaughter. They didn’t like that and arrested me for mutiny. Navy Officers didn’t like that.

picture is not mine.

C43336F9-905A-469E-95AD-DFFB7380AE60.png

• stunbaton 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use