Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Spess can make even the most adamant Vox haters turn their coat, as happened with Head of Security Adam Archibald. You awesome madlad, rock on.

44444444.png

• Like 3
  • clown 1
  • honk 1

Finally got access to tools that allow me to send more interesting faxes, in hopes of tricking the heads. I dare say, i did get Acting Hos appointed Captain, sadly my assasination plan against Jasmine didn't work out.

PAPER.png

PAPER2.png

Fuuu222.png

• Like 3
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Ahh i love fake paperwork, i tried to do that once where I had targets who couldnt leave the station, so i faxed the CE and NT rep posing as CC to stay behind to fix the engine and engineering, while the NT rep observed to make sure he did it.

Ended up not needing to after all, CE died, and the NT rep got locked in the captains office and couldnt get out to reach the shuttle. One of the weirdest greentexts i ever got

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 2

I decided to do a "Nanotrasen appreciation day" as the NTRep, here are some of the submissions i got from the crew, when i asked them to give me an example of their appreciation of Nanotrasen. 

I ended up handing out a Red gold trimmed top hat, a fur cape and a coffeemug with a flame on it as prizes to the winners. (The winners where: the CMO, the poem by Ohiki Hake, and the letter from the CE)

image.thumb.png.5330d9b94368a1264eee393dc199726d.png

• Like 3
  • explodyparrot 1

Neat one, hail Nanotrasen! Those are hilariously differing. From formal letter to that poem...

Meanwhile in that shift, one quiet one in a security perspective, I went on rampage in the style that is possible to a detective.

Spoiler

The Great J'eff Jeff has fallen, rejoice!

932462766_greatjeff.PNG.d386a69072b7b7b80c7e1b9ce067ec60.PNG855930395_greatdeadjeff.PNG.de325b65d14b5b687c5970257cedbf60.PNG

• Like 2

451b0a01e82ce5f862a82d3765057d9b.png

Tough crowd tonight, if I fail to entertain them, im going to get one hell of a kicking...8x the kicking actually

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 2

From start to finish, its always cool to see how an area changes as the shift goes on and who stops in

5b8952bc10f6b1be3afa3540205d2da7.png

eb74039fbd8d09bcd454fcd1177dff75.png

Big thanks to seth for helpen set up and pitching the idea of a compilation stage and Love Bird for participating on stage and maken that big ol heart

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 3

Gosh Darn Kikeri makes the cutest wireart... I love their art so much... ah jeeze

ae263df34e2be88e740e327b229de988.png

(You can see her with a BAT ready for ACTION)

Edited by Drakeven
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use