Screenshot thread!

necaladun

31 minutes ago, Darkmight9 said:

The hell were you doing at the time to attract that much attention?

If i remember the round correct it was crime. Tons of crimes and being a nerd

• honk 1

I can't remember which round it was but Graynt and 619 had me in tears. An excerpt from their conversation I found particularly funny.DieWhimper.png.ec4eb7bd3f0b9712951b000b69a582f6.png

• Like 3

88f361e327ee3f8a9da293ac05db9927.png

After being dumped out into space by a subverted AI, left to burn and freeze after a heavy beating,50 minutes later a borg found my body, brought me back in, and medical spent the next 10 minutes trying to fix me.

1-2 people constantly shocking me, 2 borgs injecting me with all manner of chems, and 1-2 people doing the surgery off and on after the SR rotted my heart.

In the end I lived, and those doctors prevented a greentext

a830d0d58e5f527d15ccfd048475d91b.png

I salute you good doctors

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 2

27 minutes ago, BlackDog said:

88f361e327ee3f8a9da293ac05db9927.png

After being dumped out into space by a subverted AI, left to burn and freeze after a heavy beating,50 minutes later a borg found my body, brought me back in, and medical spent the next 10 minutes trying to fix me.

1-2 people constantly shocking me, 2 borgs injecting me with all manner of chems, and 1-2 people doing the surgery off and on after the SR rotted my heart.

In the end I lived, and those doctors prevented a greentext

a830d0d58e5f527d15ccfd048475d91b.png

I salute you good doctors

This. This is the medical I like to see, and why I wish you could give more than one karma point a round.

• Like 3

This is an old picture i found and forgot i had. The ghosts don't like it when you force people to do paperwork as HOP it seems. Either way a spooky experience over all.

paperwork.PNG.f72135dbcd95a200ecdcd691b1f71f25.PNG

• Like 1
  • clown 1

79b11f2e192d3a7b576eba6fccbb501d.gif

The corgi/clown Dance

All i could think of after seeing this

Edited by BlackDog
Swapping picture into a gif, thanks for the tip TyOmaha
  • Like 2

All i could think of after seeing this, wish gif's showed up as a picture so you didnt have to click it

Right click video

Open in new tab

edit the url to say .gif instead of .mp4

voila

That was a fun place, got to play music with very few interruptions and have a few nice chats AND got to see Toko toss out a wheelchair bound prankster. 

The fact it was vox run, and called The Nest, was just the cherry on top.

REALLY Wish the bar was like this by default, has a nice synthesis with the kitchen letting them both work together.

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 2

Was a late traitor Hop, had some steal objectives. That was not the fun part, our traitor team consisted of Me Hop, sentient Ian, Borer, and xenobio Xenomorph. Was fun to have four man team, and we all understood each other.

HOP POSSE.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use