Screenshot thread!

necaladun

They say all one could ever need know, can be found within the stars.

To learn its secrets, you just need to look hard enough, squint your eyes, and the truth of the universe itself, shall be revealed.

180c2813e60539b5634cfb7006edb6ad.png

• honk 1
  • fastparrot 1

RD Changeling purged our laws. I noticed this and prevented additional law changes. Another borg took the upload apart.

We escaped the AI to telecomms. Had to kill the CE, but as we were not antags and were trying to actually survive and co-exist, we repaired them up (naked) and made a little prison for them on telecomms with an angry laser trying to shoot them which we couldnt control.

We let them go at some point and they got their stuff back as well. Don't mess with Lawless AIs by aggressively pursuing them.

no laws hostage.png

• Like 1

Justa nice calm shift of extended with no massive explosions, fireballs, or daemons. Few animal attacks, but i'll still call that peaceful considering what we coulda had.

Just chilling in the custom Vox bar with our Kin Bartender Tokorizo, our Kin chef Songiki and me on stage playing music with all kinds of Vox kin and visitors enjoying the atmosphere.

A great shift

cb2b46d3d2a3a5d8d2335fc9a3f6c05f.png

While playing as Baldur, I managed to disarm an abductor near Chapel's maintenance of their advanced weaponry and confirmed their existence. A while later, I heard a taser go off near dorms and an abductor had been stunned. I quickly throw some pink cuffs on them and buckle them to a chair in processing so we could all take a clear look at the freak. They were cremated shortly after.

Later on, I got abducted in revenge near arrivals. This was a very fun shift!

unknown-25.png

unknown-21.png

• Like 1

This Vampire was doing some memey but really good RP. Was also left alone by sec. They gave you candy and a drink right after draining a bit of blood, which was really nice as well.

I hope to see more of this.

dr_acula.png

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use