Screenshot thread!

necaladun

It was a normal day like every other, poor little Deja (@PastequeSauvage) walked into atmos, trying to build a TEG.
But unfortunately, this time, she took her duck obsession (which she is famous for by the way, I declare it canon) a little too far, and she and her Vox friend started summoning more rubber ducks than they could handle.
They did all they could to appease the growing horde of rubber ducks. They learned that they're a bit like piranhas when a mouse stepped too close to the quacking mass. They even built an altar to sacrifice geese.
But the other members of engineering weren't so pious. They walked all over the rubber ducks, earning their wrath, getting some nasty bite marks in the process. They even called in security.
Before long, both security and civilians came from far and wide to witness the enraged horde of rubber ducks, which had turned into a ravenous swarm by now, nearly critting several people, breaking a Ripley and nearly a Durand too.
Whatever deity was enraged at this sacrilege sent in a massive Duck shooting death bolts around the room, before deciding that the station wasn't wort the trouble.
And all was at peace.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.9bc80d3bcbca5bf3d92bd80d27192c68.png

Why did people keep walking in that blender of a room anyway?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheSardele said:

Why did people keep walking in that blender of a room anyway?

Because they wanted to have one Duck of a Tale to tell!

Edited by BlackDog

6 minutes ago, Kinnikonnie said:

@Trololiver112

"chill i dont want to kill you just need a bit of blood" - you

meanwhile your teammate: "UnLiMiTeD pOwEr"

Ehe yeah. That was Sirius.

Me, him and Grunt went on to create the vampire gang in maints later while they sent both paranormal and gamma ert. Was a fun round still, and i can’t promise that no officer in the picture were hurt unfortunately. 

The Vox Rox Cafe: If its Vox, you know it Rox

d9e225bbbe5b241d2f50db985bbc624d.png

We had alot of fun with this, to the point none of us realized there was a cult in full swing until they called for an early evac

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 4

Janitor Cart in the corner? Animals strung up *in* the Kitchen? Dead animals on the floor? Fishtanks full of gunk? Gonna have to report this kitchen to Nanotrasen Health and Safety.

But honestly really cool stuff!

Got one from a week ago when a tunnel clown got summoned onboard...

image.png.4b60269ba0a87f96ee60d20b10ecc396.png

A nice first sighting when you entered medmaint

image.png.f3ed85174c9c8b8db51ef99694c6e5a8.png

His arch nemesis beheaded on a spike. just before you enter his lair.

image.png.aace61eb6dc437a13f6cd7fcd038bac1.png

Then the lair itself. All to praise the honkmother

image.png.f9edf051555d19a3012a2e12555c3883.png

And the location of the last stand of the called ERT. Who tried to bomb the tunnelclown. But instead ended up as meat for the meatspikes.

image.png.9662e67972c2318e6b44cb16eb82367f.png

image.png.cada8647bbb909845bdec40c98442e1a.png

Was a fun shift as you can see

• Like 3
  • clown 3
  • honk 2

2 hours ago, farie82 said:

Got one from a week ago when a tunnel clown got summoned onboard...

image.png.4b60269ba0a87f96ee60d20b10ecc396.png

A nice first sighting when you entered medmaint

image.png.f3ed85174c9c8b8db51ef99694c6e5a8.png

His arch nemesis beheaded on a spike. just before you enter his lair.

image.png.aace61eb6dc437a13f6cd7fcd038bac1.png

Then the lair itself. All to praise the honkmother

image.png.f9edf051555d19a3012a2e12555c3883.png

And the location of the last stand of the called ERT. Who tried to bomb the tunnelclown. But instead ended up as meat for the meatspikes.

image.png.9662e67972c2318e6b44cb16eb82367f.png

image.png.cada8647bbb909845bdec40c98442e1a.png

Was a fun shift as you can see

This is... superb. Damn I missed alot with that shift (a chance to find oneself to be upside down with a clownmask in head, with most probability). 

• clown 1

As I habit to as the virologist, created a bioweapon for security called 'Xenohonker', which never had get used. In the end of this shift though, the xenos made two mistakes - first, they chose to appear to the virology, second, they decided to capture the virologist unharmed as their test subject, or French stray animal, or something... well, that for, I actually feel bad of doing this. Hilarious sight it was either way, luckily the end of the shift too.

889741753_xenoscikopio.png.c105d1d313c644b10a5d04adf59eb582.png

Edited by Regular Joe
  • Like 2

What a round, started out as genetics and got visited by the Human Spider. Wound up a cyborg with a rogue AI. One poor fellow made it into the bridge with us and got absolutely wrecked by about 6 cyborgs beating on him at once!

Borg beat.png

Odd Spider.png

• stunbaton 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use