Screenshot thread!

necaladun

9 hours ago, Emanz said:

A wedding took place without anything major happening!

Wedding2.png

Me on the left

I'm surprised nothing blew up. I helped make sure none of the rogue vendors around the chapel were set to detonate. Best'a luck to Lily and Seth.

Edited by NTSAM
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NTSAM said:

Me on the left

I'm surprised nothing blew up. I helped make sure none of the rogue vendors around the chapel were set to detonate. Best'a luck to Lily and Seth.

I am shocked noone took the chance to blow the place up, especially since the bar blew up not to long beforehand!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Emanz said:

I am shocked noone took the chance to blow the place up, especially since the bar blew up not to long beforehand!

Right?

No welderbombs, no flashbangs, just one guy who shouted "SOMEBODY SHOOT SOMTHING! MAKE IT INTERESTING!"

My personal favorite shot of the ones I took of this was this one

c02ea4ebd7220410715ebe3c51aa3c3c.png

No chat bubbles, no mess minus roosters whisky, just a community of people all getten together with their various characters with their own stories to be told and experienced

• Like 7

1 hour ago, BlackDog said:

Right?

No welderbombs, no flashbangs, just one guy who shouted "SOMEBODY SHOOT SOMTHING! MAKE IT INTERESTING!"

My personal favorite shot of the ones I took of this was this one

c02ea4ebd7220410715ebe3c51aa3c3c.png

No chat bubbles, no mess minus roosters whisky, just a community of people all getten together with their various characters with their own stories to be told and experienced

I hate that I missed it

• Like 3

That baldie near the gifts table stole one of my gifts. I got the NOO's on it, and when they caught him he suicided. Just goes to show there's always SOME bad apples...

Other than that I had a wonderful time! You can see Giki up in the top left!

• Like 2

PLANT PATROL

As Sec Officers the HoS told us to group up and stay together, so we ended up rolling 4 deep.  Then we grabbed plants.

At one point we stopped both botanists and talked like we were the PLANT LORDS, judging them for their behavior and their ability to grow healthy, happy plants.

Eventually we had to give it up when the cult started gaining a foothold, but it was fun while it lasted.

Plant Patrol.jpg

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use