Screenshot thread!

necaladun

1 minute ago, NTSAM said:

The engineering experience.

the_engineering_experience.gif.d63cecac8ed1a76a8b3aa8f3dbf4cd7b.gif

That poor Poor C.E. I would feel bad for him if engineering didn't let the singo out twice that round!

He kept screaming for people to turn the PA down for over five minutes, but his headset was empd by the singulo. It was hilarious.

• clown 2
  • honk 1

I died from a bomb and had no body or brain, so I decided to check the spawners menu and saw someone was a beach bum, so I thought I'd join them as a vulpkanin lifeguard. We eventually got onto the station, but were stuck out in the open during a radiation storm. I was pulled into the evacuation shuttle and revived, but I wanted to see if Darren was alright. He was barely alive, so I did the only thing I could think of...

A story in two acts.

crop1.jpg

crop2.jpg

Edited by Connor
Added some more story for clarity.
  • Like 4
  • explodyparrot 1

16 hours ago, Eler00 said:

He kept screaming for people to turn the PA down for over five minutes, but his headset was empd by the singulo. It was hilarious.

That was a fun five minutes. Just hoping someone would both be next to me when I was screaming and hope at least one of them would listen.

• Like 1

Husky Biggins, the man who was missing 2 legs and an arm, had no clothing on and was in a wheelchair, applied to become a member of the security team. Amazingly he got the job.

c463fb35a9c5ea99fffa42a50d20c948.png

I sadly did not get a shot of him wheeling down the halls in his security uniform but he was dubbed the "Special Security Officer"

• Like 2
  • explodyparrot 1

4 hours ago, MysticLiger said:

*scream

What's not pictured here is the sheer amount of nuzzling these morph-Phoebes have done.. h o o  b o y

678296099_ToomanyPhoebeshelp.PNG.cb6c58e058103805ab7eedfd69026a54.PNG

Problem i am having here is that none of them are using a beret..

they’re all fake probably

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use