Screenshot thread!

necaladun

In Vox Culture, the Involate is a way of life. It teaches not to waste, and to use what you have.

That said, I feel Giki was a very good coroner and made up for the lack of chef quite wonderfully.

Please ignore the IAA Taking a picture of said '''''Diner''''''

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • stunbaton 1
  • explodyparrot 2

20 minutes ago, BlackDog said:

https://gyazo.com/bb5f3f97e6e6ab207eb120f84c63dade

Torque spent a good 60 seconds pushing them side to side before Giki finally grabbed him and locked him in Torque jail, where only the most nefarious of torques go!

Ahh! That was a fun moment. Watching the two identical Vox gliding back and forth like a pendulum, I was mesmerized. So I kept pushing and pushing until the law finally caught up with me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drakeven said:

In Vox Culture, the Involate is a way of life. It teaches not to waste, and to use what you have.

That said, I feel Giki was a very good coroner and made up for the lack of chef quite wonderfully.

Please ignore the IAA Taking a picture of said '''''Diner''''''

unknown.png

This, is why I bring a lunch lol

I was one of the roundstart blobs, we all did really well and soon overcame the crew, I started in scimaint and mainly provided general expansion + resources.

After we had won, one of the admins did the station detonation thing, where the whole station gets wiped a tile layer at a time.

Only... I survived... with the use of precise timing and the vast quantity of resources I had stockpiled beforehand.

I managed to place a single tile beyond the detonation point and transfer over to it before the destruction hit me.

image.png

image.png

Edited by BeanOS
  • Like 4
  • honk 1

17 minutes ago, BeanOS said:

Snip

Jay finally made Rear Admiral Mosser canon, and I got to watch you overwhelm the crew from the comfort of Centcomm.

To those of you who don't know who that is, a few days ago as an ERT captain I managed to yoink a disk that was next to the blob core by knifing my way towards it with a combat knife. Of a blob that was winning definitively. Ran back to arrivals and we armed the nuke and the station went bye bye. Tactical Adviser Young said Captain Mosser would be getting promoted for his performance.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:06 PM, Trololiver112 said:

Me and the gang standing up against a wrongful arrest.

The clown might also have stolen his baton, so uh...

rude.PNG.5cc492c7bec127404ae0d84ccbd31874.PNG

Who all is in that gang?

e75b62882784c38a2cc299d1ce8ce9e2.png

Just a nice picinic in the Peace Garden with food, friends and music, no cultists, no syndicates, no bombings, no violence ever, the entire shift set food in that room all while it was everywhere else, it was spectacular

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 7

Sacrifices2.PNG.50edf1f04e3de86c7ada946b7a9967c2.PNG

A plasmabar with a view to vintage, professional art. Sustained over 3000 years and surviving to this day.
Even science had to give it the proper space needed.

• Like 4

As the CE of a round I had a hell of a day, One traitor tried to kill me early but got caught, a second one tried but I got saved by a Space Koi and a Atmos tech. The same one tried to kill me again later this round but he let me get up and I grabbed his shotgun, I took care of that problem myself emptied the clip. While I was recovering from that a grey terror spider started attacking me, Only thing I had left was my trusty Bolt driver and the fight was on. 

Grey Terror Spider - 0

Chief Engineering with a bolt driver - 1

841566903_SpiderDeadViaScrew.png.487166b711358064b58bb88775ec485e.png

Edited by Emanz
  • explodyparrot 1

Aboard the newly christened M.B.S Lotaloot, we survey our next target

6498c2637aa3dccdf37f01d0ed90c31d.png

In the end the haul is good and easy with only 1 person ever seeing us take the loot

a627a3f2a9383a2e62e9b23acb754e82.png

Bluespace travel can have its problems though...

26a788545360abc7cd89daaf5d90d734.png

This little adventure started with just me and Aaron Wheelen goin round the gateway russian station looting stuff and being shot by russians and SolGov marines, when the mechanic Godfrey-1 offered us a pod to go with them to the space russian station for more loot, upon arrival we found the station powered down . During our search we found 2 abandoned crates in a spider filled room with bomb locks on them.

Godfrey, not realising the crates had bombs on them used a welder on one, and BOOM! A huge section of the station was now gone, and a fairly large hole was now going into space.

After the explosion i thought to use the remaining crate to blow a hole into the russian stations armory. Godfrey "Volunteered" to be the welder holder after all ranged attempts to detonate the bomb failed.

We took down Comrade Blytsky, got us some nice shinies, then found the whiteship board , rigged up a console, called the ship to the north of the station, returned to the Cyberiad, found the ship, then decided we should go to the engineering sat to get more materials to add to the ship, we then arrived, got inside and thought  "Hey, we got tons of laser guns now, armor, spacesuits and 2 space pods....pirates?....pirates" (It was round end) And proceeded to become a motley crew of skipjack raiders and take anything that was not nailed down, and for everything that WAS nailed down, we got a hammer.

We eventually even went back to the cyberiad via the engineering shuttle and took a few things from there, including a maint drone of which we shall eventually dub "Long Drone Silver".

After taking nearly everything we could, we reboarded, set off to the first star on the left till morning, when bluespace decided it did not like our pod parking, and proceeded to stuff them into the wall and hallway.

The amount of plasma we stole would make a syndicate agent blush.

The one thing we all forgot, was our musical instruments to sing sea shanties to while watching the space whales pass.

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Ohhh i very much do have beclaimed. 7fa71b2394b7e4ee4db32d7e1fb72940.png

The SoT soundtrack makes for great bar songs, and I await the day ol Cappim Jimmy Rogers makes his return to play them as his entry theme.

but krikies does that song fit so well hearing its original again, thankie!

Edited by BlackDog
  • Like 1

Captain Vorbis was having a bit of trouble cracking open his safe, which had the NAD in it, during nukies, and the swarm of people crowding around him and screaming while he was opening it didn't help much!

image.png.4e1de859a55594e5363aee21b7fb1650.png

image.png.aa8ab06cad37d7767f4cb37d3187805d.png

image.png.292edc62156408960c65fdc6b3919daf.png

TAKE THE BLUESHIELD CHALLENGE. Upon arrival at CC, break into the CC bar and take a sip from the forbidden cola. Can you beat my record of.. like... 15 seconds??

image.png.aa5688fd754f975fd2807085e6d0a186.png

Edited by NTSAM
  • Like 1
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use