The council will decide Jay's fate

image.png.bd9ebe16bece278d6de24ac5bd3401e3.png

Sometimes your SO's a station-grade AI.

492234cd93.png

cb14b92029.png

CentCom trap version 1

unknown.png

Talk about an oh shit moment.

And lets not forget my best CC death trap yet..
a4814c75a3.png

Turned the assembly line into a lounge. Been a bit since I've done something like this.

rM4gegS.png

PCKCytW.png

Oh yeah we built an AI and everyone freaked, so we made fortifications afterwards.

Obviously nobody took the AI.

yyhTRAA.png

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • Like 1

Sometimes,  you look into space , at the endless void, the infinite possibilities, at all that there is, was and ever will be and wonder to yourself...

Just how in the hell, did salmon get into the window without breaking it...

d04f2698cc9329731a200d01fd70ef89.png

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • honk 1

116942319_unknown(2).png.d002ccfc9b98cfcc4510d0a109dec19c.png512328677_unknown(1).png.2aea5ba96c6b7eae7cf1c9d6c663b73b.png

I was swarmed by a ludicrous amount of ghosts all spooking me constantly. Wherever I went, lightbulbs burnt out and APCs bluescreened, until I requested the IAA remove my brain and chuck it into lava. Turns out that IAA had to kill me anyway.

• explodyparrot 1

10 hours ago, BlackDog said:

Sometimes,  you look into space , at the endless void, the infinite possibilities, at all that there is, was and ever will be and wonder to yourself...

Just how in the hell, did salmon get into the window without breaking it...

d04f2698cc9329731a200d01fd70ef89.png

No doubt something fishy happened

• Like 1
  • clown 2

8 hours ago, NTSAM said:

116942319_unknown(2).png.d002ccfc9b98cfcc4510d0a109dec19c.png512328677_unknown(1).png.2aea5ba96c6b7eae7cf1c9d6c663b73b.png

I was swarmed by a ludicrous amount of ghosts all spooking me constantly. Wherever I went, lightbulbs burnt out and APCs bluescreened, until I requested the IAA remove my brain and chuck it into lava. Turns out that IAA had to kill me anyway.

Sounds like a hell of a time!

• Like 1

image.png.4aee19b6d60099487a57bd09e98e4f6a.png

This happened on a pod. By far one of the best moments I've captured. Props to Marshal for being an interesting antagonist, and giving way to a pretty cinematic lil' fight.

• explodyparrot 1

New base!

Pe5V6kO.png

It started out with the usual shenanigans. 

SW6tlg2.png

Then we got a drone friend, who made themselves a room. 

3HdQb7E.png

And then we got a seal friend. 

I know not where I will build next, but it doesn't take much exploration before ideas come to mind. 

• Like 1

Annnd another base.

nHO63qh.png

UHgYFrS.png

Bet you nerds can't guess where this one was (those of you who weren't there or ghosted anyways)

Edit: Built another lounge

brKqcKR.png

Edited by Spacemanspark
  • Like 1

This might have been posted awhile ago by @E.I.G.H.T. but with all the base flexing, I had to show the best type of base. Suspicious yet fake cult bases, including an AI holopad for 'summoning the dark god.'

I'm pretty sure Cory in the picture was a traitor, and had stashed stolen goods in the back room, but that's none of my business.

nosthostile.png

• explodyparrot 3

4 hours ago, Cazdon said:

This might have been posted awhile ago by @E.I.G.H.T. but with all the base flexing, I had to show the best type of base. Suspicious yet fake cult bases, including an AI holopad for 'summoning the dark god.'

I'm pretty sure Cory in the picture was a traitor, and had stashed stolen goods in the back room, but that's none of my business.

nosthostile.png

Well that’s just the perfect setup to hand out free heart attacks to the men in red, great!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cazdon said:

nosthostile.png

Why would you bring a toddler in there? That’s just bad in general 

OH THIS I FORGOT i never actually posted it it was a v fun round.  iirc it was like super obvious glowy red through the wall an people would occasionally find us an mostly- after bappin them w stupidly named "talismans" would join in or just wander to check out the rest of the station.

we DID end up havin sec come in an bein super confused, not really sure what to do, but i think aftrr assessin how silly the room looked just asked "...Not hostile?" we pinged at them an they put their stun baton away before leavin prob still super confused. i also think cory used it as a good disguise lmao bc i think this happened while he was laid down in rhe middle lettin me listen to syndiecomms an clearly sec wasnt interested in our cult. we were two ipc civs w a guy who'd just admitted he "dealt with" the CE, we weren't about to stoke that fire.

• fastparrot 1

All Hail The Honkmother! 

Long Story short, chaplain built a shine to the clown, a mime destroyed it, HONKSquad was obtained and shenanigans ensued. Wound up with the mime on a meatspike getting honked by the squad!

HONK HONK.png

Edited by Emanz
  • clown 2

CombatBotanist.thumb.jpg.44e47423fe91af5934b4bb573b6f3e11.jpg

I come in an hour late to Hydroponics to see the place well setup and prepared by my co-workers. After seeing that the chef only needs some wheat and tomatoes made for them I realize I have no real work to do. So I start to goof off and make some durathread gear that they've already prepared.  Asking if they wanted helmets they quickly make fun of me for over preparing and getting combat gear made, saying botany has no need for such things. Not taking it to heart I start my classic self defense plants, acid eggplants and acid garlics. During this time one of my co-workers starts musing about using the pneumatic cannon to deliver holy melons. Not paying attention to the comms and being completely unaware of the cultist threat I ignore the holy melons part and get a great idea with the pneumatic cannon. Using it to propel my plants instead of manually throwing it. I run off to cargo to craft this thing and return to fort hydro. As I prepare it for testing, I drag a monkey into the hallway and prepare to aim for its face with 10 garlics loaded in each with 100u of acid. Before I can fire a cultist equipt with a sword busts in from the door I stupidly left open and starts stabbing my co-worker. Realizing it's now or never I take aim at the vile cultist and fire. With a horrific scream the robes and the face of that hell-spawn instantly melted away. Laying on the floor in Crit, or maybe even dead, everybody else dog piles him. For my service the ERT offer me a place on the squad and a mind shield implant, which I happily take. Geared up and my cannon loaded we head East out of Hydrponics to face the threat head on. Suddenly a supersonic speed cultist comes booming down the halls and takes down one of the members. My hands sweating, I realize it's my chance to prove my place on the team and save a member. Before I could lock on to the target that was nearly flying at moch8 speeds a second one came running down the hall. As the other ERT members moved to engaged I tried to put myself in a good position to fire without hitting a friendly. I line up my shot and fire.. and I fucking miss these ninja cultists. As more cultists swarm in we get overrun, so I retreat. It hardly matters though, they easily catch up and work their dark arts upon me. In the end I get turned into a golem and forced to murder people for the dark ones. I'm not sure if I proved the robustness of combat botanists, but i'm still a firm believer of a well armed botanist militia.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Emanz said:

All Hail The Honkmother! 

Long Story short, chaplain built a shine to the clown, a mime destroyed it, HONKSquad was obtained and shenanigans ensued. Wound up with the mime on a meatspike getting honked by the squad!

HONK HONK.png

You can thank me (as Jenny Wellery) for the wire art bananas

• clown 2

@ExusA Was playing their very cute Nymph version of Silence of Starsong, and decided to nuzzle up against the HoS of the round, Toki, a Kidan changed from Nynmph nibbling.

So, they were adopted into the security force.
4c528802b8ba6915e15257f0097058b2.png.a2b3af366160f99afd92f4afb71dc553.png

They did well too, apprehended a Nukie!
cb8ec77470d7e47a6064419cb59684ad.png.73c3e7ca1a8f740a24de4207de6c7960.png

(Thank you Chai for allowing the use of your wonderful costumes <3)

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use