Screenshot thread!

necaladun

5 hours ago, BlackDog said:

c19d3120618dc49f06604ef55310d760.png

Sometimes, you REALLLLY want to know what in the hell just happened in there.

I can imagine Kar-ski, hand up to the window, bonking their helmet on the glass like "...Skree?"

An unusual discovery while unearthing the engine in the last ground station round -- you can charge up field generators with a KA.

1453297590_ParadiseStationNSSCyberiad2019-12-25015133.png.fac0d951651bae2a01342551118a4edd.png

That was a quite gruesome round. Started having to deal with gibtonites exploding near the station, continued with crew being eaten by station level tendrils and NPC xenomorphs, ended protecting the shuttle from terror spiders that were rushing in.

• Like 1

A single screenshot for a way too long round wont do it justice.

@Elysian_prince decided to host the Congress Event. To make sure the post is not too long I wont go into the details about the event but will rather describe my perspective.

I was made the Security Rep for the Congress. In the first extremely boring vote I suddenly heard the traitor sound go off and saw I got a new objective "Abolish the Congress and make an Oligarchy with Security only" (or something along those lines).

I used Grey-Communication to talk to my security buddy to let everyone know of my new found "idea" as I was sitting next to the Engineering Rep. After a while I decided to take matters into my own hand and asked for a meeting with all of Security. It took a few minutes for them to come together in the Security Meeting Room (first time it probably gets used in a long time) and try and convince them how weak and pathetic most of them are while we are strong and should take over the Station with an Oligarchy. After a bit of conformation via ahelps and looc most members were very interested in doing it. We were trying to make plans on how to force the congress to absolve when suddenly we heard a CC announcement saying they are bringing in a "Walker" (Think AT-ST Star Wars). A lot of members were suddenly scared and decided we have to go fast to get to congress before the walker gets there. We rushed the armory got weapons and flashbangs and decided to rush the Congress. The Walker was already in place and while I was let htrough the rest of Security could not make it.

I stormed the Congress who were in hte middle of a vote and told them this ends here and now and started throwing flashbangs and trying to arrest people. I did, at that time, not realize I was by myself and no other Security Member made it. I was suddenly in a room full of very flashbanged and very angry Reps who started punching and scratching me. While I held myself for a minute or so and got 1-2 handcuffs on it was not nearly enough to stay alive and do well. I cannot tell what happened outside except for the fact that "security won" and so I was rushed to medbay and cloned.

After I was cloned and helped by my Greycurity buddy, I saw the NT Rep/Chancellor walking odwn the hallway. I decided to try and get hostages as was the original plan and tased them as wlel as handcuffed them. The NT rep was able to tell the Captain they were arrested and Katlyn came running to Security. I did not want to start shooting like crazy and ran to the exection room asking for back up. I set the NT Rep in the chair and started aggressively pointing at the sender to tell Katlyn and the BS that I was ready to execute her (note: I am playing a Grey with weak organs and did not have a speech implant so I had to solely rely on telepathy to communicate). I wanted the Captains ID and Katlyn to drop her weapon, she wanted the NT Rep alive. We had quite a stand off that felt very intense but surprisingly enough no one dared to attack the other and Security started gathering outside.

Just when I thought I could get Katlyn to completley surrender an announcement came in saying that Republican Reinforcements are on the way to break Security down for rebelling and attacking the Congress. I swiftly took the NT Rep over to Lavaland by myself and started telling her how we are going to take control, while they were trying to talk me out of it and kept saying how Security only wants to murder. Just when I heard the shuttle go back to the station and I heard nothing on Sec-Comms I got worried and tried to take the hostage situation seriously. My plan was to go into Lavaland and get ready to throw the NT rep into the lava when the AI blocked teh door. I went to the Medical room with the NT rep bucklecuffed the the bed and started smashing the window hwen the shuttle came back. The stormtrooper-deathsquad like 4-5 man team came into Lavaland and I was still standing on a table in a tiny room. They rushed the room and I only had one weapon I could rely on -> The amazing Harmbaton. With the first trooper down I was able to grab a "Light Saber" and duel-wielding the mighty harmbaton and saber I gave anyone who came into teh room or close to me a good beating while taking a few hits myself. If I killed any Republican Soldiers or not is beyond my knowledge as I was too busy fighting but I did kill the NT rep (hostage situation guys! Threats can be real) At somepoint I took a lot of hits from one of the carbines which ended up in me going into crit. I grabbed a combat injector one of the troopers dropped and completely injected myself with it. I fought back before I fell down for the first time in the fight. With a precise strike to my neck my big beautiful brain was well-served onto the ground and the fight finally ended (the screenshot is the aftermath).

I spend a long time dead only to be rescued by my Greycurity brother in arms JP again. When I was revived (again) I was given first the Med-Rep as a hostage and then the Service Rep as a hostage. I forced the Med-Rep to sign some papers to see Security as the "absolute" authority on the station and when I was about to let them go and make the Service Rep sign the same thing an announcement came through stating that two Reps were being held hostage in the conference room. In panic I took the signed paper and teh service Rep with me only to run into multiple Republican Soldiers and my demise as this time I was not prepared to fight.

I want to just say that this is one of the best rounds I have ever had. I understand that some people were not able to be too involved and for some people the round was cut short due to excessive violence but it is a work in progress. I hope a lot of people had fun. The event was not perfect but it was very good in my opinion and from my perspective alone included a lot of long time players that you will always meet over the time you play here. Security was surprisingly robust against the Deathsquad like guys and my perspective is only a small part of the whole story that happened through the station.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

robust grey.png

• Like 3

When regular medi-bots are not enough, you call in:

21de78437a4d119503cdb0c1ae23699a.png

Swol-Bot, with giant arms of...healing...

Just a normal med-borg who just happened to be standing on some salmon eggs,made it look like he had giant, gross akira arms

Edited by BlackDog
  • fastparrot 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, BlackDog said:

When regular medi-bots are not enough, you call in:

21de78437a4d119503cdb0c1ae23699a.png

Swol-Bot, with giant arms of...healing...

Just a normal med-borg who just happened to be standing on some salmon eggs,made it look like he had giant, gross akira arms

He will heal you so hard you will die from the sheer pleasure.

5c6e0556dcb723449f56461d6ebbb8c1.png

I...I have no idea why he looks so stubby, but he reminds me of Cotton Hill from King of the Hill, guy got his shins blown off in WW2 and got his feet reattached at the knee, but that doesnt stop him! HE KILLED FITTY! MEN!

Used half the shift building it, and the other hald hiding from a blob in it. Credits to Fiddler for helping me make it. 

First time i have really played with chutes and disposals as a way to travel as far as from the bridge to space under atmos.

Great Fun, Good rp. 10/10 would do again!

space dome.PNG

Edited by Trololiver112
  • Like 2

Ahhh so many god damn wacky situations and I never screenshot NEARLY enough.  Here are the few that I've remembered to capture, and I'll do my best to screenshot more.

927999376_Screenshot(20)_LI.jpg.b51eec63205736699c800aa120a9c61d.jpg

THE COUNCIL

Spoiler

1060351303_Screenshot(44).png.e90336670e10d56df43faee0627a3b51.png

CONGRESS! We sold the station to the USSP this round, which is something I unfortunately forgot to capture.

Spoiler

1958878809_Screenshot(45).png.3917d6b89b193de3e2917cf8502639c7.png

PRAXIS CHAILER vs. THE NINJA!  (Jury is out whether Praxis cheated by using the telebaton.  He totally did.  🤫)

Spoiler

69399c8c7dcfc4deed05f040e5a005c1.thumb.png.7ea7e6ec10c969cef3e280e2e4077dd8.png

Missing include Praxis's commissioned Tomb, and the time he became a USSP second in command, plus a few other great situations.  I'll be sure to screen shot more so I don't miss em.

Good to be back fellas.

• Like 2

image.png.7692841c4128b1171219b1cf0fc29783.png

A rather... actually typical sight aboard the Cyberiad.

image.png.949437672e23ffadf053db9c3fef6b1a.png

The council will decide your fate.

Edited by NTSAM
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use