Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Hooray! My first screenshots in this thread, i got to finally be an evil bastard as Shesi and it was real fun, good Rp! I'd basically swirlied Niti, the warden and it turned into a whole set of shenanigans where they totally committed warcrimes such as drowning me, emotional and physical trauma etc. It turned around and Shesi ended up capturing Niti in response and these said screenshots happened, an officer came along and stopped the execution from happening and with a whispered "you owe me" Shesi took off.

Only to later call in that favor in the form of giving him their ID so he could waltz in and take the Ablative, shame about not getting his target!

Big, big big thanks to Niti for fun Rp and playing along, it was great.

eshi1.png

eshi2.png

• Like 3
  • clown 2
  • honk 1

Hajimemashite, Torque-Chan desu! Genki desu ka? Genki desu! @TheSardele is a meany! I was playing a fun arcade game when he unleashed the power of Nya-Cromancy on me!

Basically we discovered a proc called 'spawnheresy' that turns the poor soul effected by it into a neko-girl.

Unfortunately for me, I was the first test subject. Unfortunately for everyone else involved, I played into hard.

Kawaii desu ne?

torque-chan.png

• Like 1

I might have been semi responsible for the cluwning of that guy. He kept messing around with a ritual site I was making. First time he got in the circle he started honking everywhere the next time he was cluwned. Remember, when you pray, pray respectfully. Especially when you're standing in the center of a complex ritual circle made by a follower of the Elder Gods :3 .

• Like 1

From a couple days ago, just a small portion of all the gifts Karri had made that shift....So many things wrapped and given out, passed around, and thrown about....Eventually just converted the auxiliary storage into a small giving kiosk deal. She even got a medal for it!

dreamseeker_UupOgChQnm.png

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

Every so often, you'll have one of those fun situations where you can evacuate with a bunch of folks off station during an emergency. Having already setup the White Ship, it was nice to be able to take folks on it. We had our own little crew! Only one missing from the screen-cap is Nymphy, just behind the mech!

white_ship_crew.png

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use