Screenshot thread!

necaladun

My lucky day! Thanks to Katherine Pixel and a charitable donation of some chameleon kit I got to relive the glory days of Vox raiding one last time. I had no idea chameleon kit let you use such a large number of items (post-refactor it seems), which is bloody awesome.

Curious now if the uniform allows for using the raider robes - that and some webbing would've completed the kit!

Goals if I ever turn antaggery back on...

349123971_parass13tikitiiirawkahkvoxraider20191006thankstokatherinepixel.thumb.png.223688c92ee1804b1caf2fd788b228ab.png

Edited by KasparoVv
  • Like 3

Figure I'll jump in this thread with a screen cap from some time ago, when Necaladun did a fun Armalis event, and even gave the Skipjack to some Vox. Nobody saw the Armalis in disgrace, nobody but ghosts.

armalis_flip.png

• clown 1
  • honk 2

As the station is slowly devoured by a blob and command scramble to arm the Nuke - A syndicate agent, his holoparasite and some dead prisoner they found slowly wait for the big fireworks show in space.

image.thumb.png.bbaf010f460c8c53504251bcc898ec15.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AzuleUtama said:

As the station is slowly devoured by a blob and command scramble to arm the Nuke - A syndicate agent, his holoparasite and some dead prisoner they found slowly wait for the big fireworks show in space.

image.thumb.png.bbaf010f460c8c53504251bcc898ec15.png

Medbay in the same shift: huge influx of patients, but everything is tolerable, until a blob appears to the morgue and swarmers become so many that they cease me to surge the same patient three times in row. By that moment, we were forced to leave. A few fixed people, axed blobspores and lasered swarmers later, the medbay resumes operation at mining lobby: internal bleeding surgery on the go, while watching the fireworks. Too bad hadn't time to screenshot any of it, that was very moody.

Edited by Regular Joe
  • Thanks 1

Damn, wrote a text to accompany these, but it vanished, poof. Honk, got to do it later again, as of the story was worth it - but here, in short, you have a course of yet another shift in NanoTrasen security.

paperwork.png

Sie2333ppaa.PNG

rough sec.png

Edited by Regular Joe
Shouldn't write long stories without backing up.
  • honk 1

(CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO GET SCREENSHOTS)

I'll word this out to paint the picture:

i was a wizard, i decided "i'll be friendly" and ahelped to make sure its ok and when they said sure but there will be consequences i just thought "yes". So i teleported into scichem to gather some tools and found a nerd. When i teleported out i went to the experimentor because im a nerd and dont think. They called me out over the radio so i went to arcade where i found a nerd helping me get tickets since i didnt have an id to play the claw game. Shortly after i went to the bar and picked up some cards where nobody wanted to play blackjack.. cri sec found me. After a bit i went to processing to talk because dayana kept kidnapping me and had to be stunned. Shortly after saying the captain said i can have an id once i've been implanted, a wiznerd appeared and blew up about half the sec team. I died. After a paranormal ERT and some xenos and explosions and multiple wizards looking for my carcass i was cloned. I teleported into sec hallway where i said my final words: "Sup guys what'd i miss" when i was instantly shot and mauled with scythes and swords to death. After that it was basically a massive chaos manhunt with lots of xenos, transformed crew, a jani/medical/engi/sec ert and paranormal ert, and some borers. I left shortly after due to needing to do some irl stuff. By far the best round i've experienced. Thanks to day for being a nerd and kidnapping me at the worst time possible. 

• explodyparrot 2

1 minute ago, DerpehBoi said:

(CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO GET SCREENSHOTS)

I'll word this out to paint the picture:

i was a wizard, i decided "i'll be friendly" and ahelped to make sure its ok and when they said sure but there will be consequences i just thought "yes". So i teleported into scichem to gather some tools and found a nerd. When i teleported out i went to the experimentor because im a nerd and dont think. They called me out over the radio so i went to arcade where i found a nerd helping me get tickets since i didnt have an id to play the claw game. Shortly after i went to the bar and picked up some cards where nobody wanted to play blackjack.. cri sec found me. After a bit i went to processing to talk because dayana kept kidnapping me and had to be stunned. Shortly after saying the captain said i can have an id once i've been implanted, a wiznerd appeared and blew up about half the sec team. I died. After a paranormal ERT and some xenos and explosions and multiple wizards looking for my carcass i was cloned. I teleported into sec hallway where i said my final words: "Sup guys what'd i miss" when i was instantly shot and mauled with scythes and swords to death. After that it was basically a massive chaos manhunt with lots of xenos, transformed crew, a jani/medical/engi/sec ert and paranormal ert, and some borers. I left shortly after due to needing to do some irl stuff. By far the best round i've experienced. Thanks to day for being a nerd and kidnapping me at the worst time possible. 

Heh, quite just that, too bad I decipted it from the sec viewpoint but that was lost to the bit space. Consequences, indeed! It was a great one. Odd enough, about those members of sec who could stand the initial wizard attack, survived the shift to the bitter end.

So I was an IPC traitor and decided to go roundstart head on and rushed my objective (RD armor) with an emag. I was very quickly set to arrest and got into gateway which was the russian station. I decided to mess around and take some stuff including a Security outfit. I bought some other things including Agent ID card and chameleon set. I couldnt really pass as a Sec Officer due to lack of access + mindshield so I decided to instead go as a civilian and become the voice of god with a detomatrix. I used this to blow up people like @Rebel0

for not getting enough dates and defying "god", a warden that crime stacked and people that insulted "god" in a hopefully funny RP way.

When I was out of cartridges I gave some secure information to the station as I also bought a syndicate encryption key by that point but got bored and didnt really know what to do. I wandered around and realized the fucking ERT shuttle was there unguarded. I used the emag to go to CC. I could not do anything special there... until I remembered that emags can be used on blast door thingies and decided to open everything. The armory was guarded by turrets and the mechs are emag-proof so I was not able to get into them, but I did manage to make my way to the BSA room.

I realized ghosts were spooking me at that point and I ahelped if I can use the BSA but I was not given permission so I decided to wait until the round ended. Suddenly (I assume the admins finally noticed) the AI ALICE started talking to me. I was very surprised and had a very dumb answer at first. The AI was then saying it was downloading translation software as it did not understand me. I quickly changed my ID to Nanotrasen Admiral and when asked again I said I was the new CC intern to which the AI responded that it now recognizes my ID (Thanks a lot admins!). Also where the picture is from.

In the end I emagged all the airlocks so people coudlnt leave the shuttle too early and went back to the BSA. I didnt realize there were so many options and it took me sometime before I found the right thing to BSA. I almost never do mass murder things after the round ends but given the opportunity I decided to use it this time.

So in short I broke into CC, CC now has an IPC NT Admiral Intern called Kornwall that does not exist and I am probably one of the few players that managed to break into CC and not get killed as well as use the BSA. This was immensely fun to do and I had a real rush going into CC.

CC time.png

• Like 2
  • honk 4

11 hours ago, Rebel0 said:

How to utterly DESTROY Nanotrasen's™ claim to owning you via contract in one sentence:

image.png.a2929fff547e2794c29a23ee114e0d66.png

Reveal hidden contents

Boris has also achieved his copyright™ claim.
image.png.40fd59b1ddc0fd4c0fb3bca10ac898ff.png

*Grumbles in Sol*

On 10/20/2019 at 8:42 PM, Rebel0 said:

How to utterly DESTROY Nanotrasen's™ claim to owning you via contract in one sentence:

image.png.a2929fff547e2794c29a23ee114e0d66.png

Hide contents

Boris has also achieved his copyright™ claim.
image.png.40fd59b1ddc0fd4c0fb3bca10ac898ff.png

Glad you liked that 'un! There's a balance to sardonic CC shitposts, in between "being an entertaining asshole" and "just being an asshole." If you're up for it, I might use the Sankinovs for more CC riffing in the future.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rapaskoti said:

image.png.f3942ec515d104afab866f585cf2e654.png

Qix and Zix on a underwater adventure  *warble

@Nikitaw99

*warble

on that day I found out that you can go on an underwater adventure, something I will have to keep in mind next time I play gateway explorer

I wonder if I could build an underwater bar.....

• fastparrot 1

8 hours ago, rapaskoti said:

image.png.a2ea6e650a8c41367f05b86a3187bb93.png

Qix and Zix at it again but this time with a plot twist !

unknown.png

@Nikitaw99

was a good round

my plan was to kill Qix while they were bucklecuffed to a chair and sleepy penned, but i couldnt. then i later realized my objective was just to maroon, not assassinate so I guess that was stupid...

we ended our adventure at russianstation (thats just where we were at round end). we killed a big spider, and then i had to fix Qix's internal bleeding via ghetto surgery. how romantic

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use