Screenshot thread!

necaladun

When Central cuts your oxygen supplies and instead sends all of their available flora reserves to the station.

QCjj3lw.png

Just another day in Science Department. I mean, really, what did the Research Director think could go possibly wrong if the intern is told to fetch a new supply of Plasma for Toxins?

KeJC5kl.png

The aftermath of the one time I accidentially put a backpack into a bag of holding which then, in return and due to a bug, still spawned a Singularity, eating half of Medbay.

R1NAfAP.png

Robotics also just released their new mixtape and tried uploading it to their latest batch of Cyborgs. The result and following feedback was pure fire!

CTxoThn.png

• Like 1

So, after picture four. the engineer turned it on after we lowered the gas. The SM decides to shock me. Standing back, I started getting radiation poisoning, which made me hide in the bathroom. Not sure what or who, but someone decided to light the plasma gas in the captain's office, starting a plasma fire, which made me trapped in the bathroom.

Luckily, Flufferton was able to get me out of the bathroom in time.

Short time later, you guess it, it exploded because of the plasma fire. I will not be doing this again. I didn't think of the cons of this and should have been more thoughtful.

Build two.png

Build three.png

Build four.png

• Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

1 hour ago, TheSardele said:

I'm having way too much fun with renameable food.

769793649_Whateverthefuckfrenchpeopleeat.png.0fe05fe62e2619b55b9bee0fb1c89466.png

After making Jean to dine dirt, glass shards (which tasted sweet) and such culinary inventions, yeah, that indeed was a familiar experience, if anything...

Nutella and baguette fits very well that description, especially if served as breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Like 1

I was subjected to renameable food again. This time we had, by HoS's Chad's order (genius, never thought of this before!), a checkpoint at the starboard hallway, with the barriers, due to a bombing event. It was hilariously just like, what it is actually, too. Which is the genius part in it.

checkpoint2.PNG

Edited by Regular Joe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The other day I tried to sue the station for personal damage with a circular saw I printed while trespassing in RnD. The was no NT rep and every single character I tried to convince to make the payment, told me to speak with someone else. Talk with the IAA, talk to the RD, talk to the captain... The HoP finally sent it to CC but I think he was lying, because used his own fax and never got any kind of answer.

ss13_ntsue.thumb.png.054c75bdafd5d7b2889e218ec8edbbfa.png

Edited by Alriac
Accidentally posted unfinished
  • Like 2

But.. it was used before the answer about instructions came in... I would issue no compensation in this case!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use