Screenshot thread!

necaladun

So a first-ever abductor round. Ended up like a first-ever abductor round.

Spoiler

Admin told to mhelp. Read wiki and thought that we were good to go, so...

2135165818_wentasexcepted.thumb.PNG.ab56aa8b4fe57b4c120d569537b52f4e.PNG

Well finally I was cloned and appointed as alien janitor. Greys on the station were friendly to get the wrecked extraterrestial a job. Hilarious/5

15 hours ago, Regular Joe said:

So a first-ever abductor round. Ended up like a first-ever abductor round.

Reveal hidden contents

Admin told to mhelp. Read wiki and thought that we were good to go, so...

2135165818_wentasexcepted.thumb.PNG.ab56aa8b4fe57b4c120d569537b52f4e.PNG

Well finally I was cloned and appointed as alien janitor. Greys on the station were friendly to get the wrecked extraterrestial a job. Hilarious/5

"Don't worry man, we all started out sometime on the cyberaid. Ignoring the gore makes it easier to adjust!"

"⧫♒♏ ♐♍&✍"

• Like 1

I was observing that round when you got robusted on your own ship! Was hilarious!

This happened couple of days ago, and now cows hold a special hatred in Rsik's heart along with clowns.

Splat.png.edb401ea2b01902cfee0926a9b9a9d60.png

There was a cow orbiting the station on a loop (and funnily enough, would have crashed right into the escape shuttle if it had continued on) that me and Yorrach (who was a stok, which will be explained) had spotted. Considering we had a run-in with a cow earlier which resulted in my pod being exploded, Yorrach who was my passenger being gibbed and me being left legless in space, we were quite adamant about getting some revenge. After transplanting Yorry's brain into a stok and heading back out, we decided to build a wall in front of this cow's path.

Suffice to say, things didn't go according to plan. It was my turn to get gibbed...

702712221_splatreaction.PNG.10f2b13c27abe334d4a04e0c01f23fbe.PNG

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" - Yorry's reaction as he watches me get gibbed from the safety of the pod.

My brain was recovered and I got transplanted into a... stok unathi, same as Yorry. Figures!

Edited by Xyd
  • explodyparrot 2

17 minutes ago, Xyd said:

I was observing that round when you got robusted on your own ship! Was hilarious!

This happened couple of days ago, and now cows hold a special hatred in Rsik's heart along with clowns.

Splat.png.edb401ea2b01902cfee0926a9b9a9d60.png

There was a cow orbiting the station on a loop (and funnily enough, would have crashed right into the escape shuttle if it had continued on) that me and Yorrach (who was a stok, which will be explained) had spotted. Considering we had a run-in with a cow earlier which resulted in my pod being exploded, Yorrach who was my passenger being gibbed and me being left legless in space, we were quite adamant about getting some revenge. After transplanting Yorry's brain into a stok and heading back out, we decided to build a wall in front of this cow's path.

Suffice to say, things didn't go according to plan. It was my turn to get gibbed...

702712221_splatreaction.PNG.10f2b13c27abe334d4a04e0c01f23fbe.PNG

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" - Yorry's reaction as he watches me get gibbed from the safety of the pod.

My brain was recovered and I got transplanted into a... stok unathi, same as Yorry. Figures!

There is something soothing about knowing the station is rid of one less unathi.

• angryeyes 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use