Screenshot thread!

necaladun

8 hours ago, Splgrk said:

Oh come on. I (Grin here) weren't even that sneaky. I walked in through an open door and took a HOP headset and a captain's hat off a table then disposaled myself. While several people were watching. That's not sneaky, that's just blatant. 

And I still don't know why you and sec believed I had an all-access or captain ID. I didn't. I came in through an open door when someone else walked in and went out through disposals. All legit. 

Well, that story was the situation to get from the sec comms ? I wasn't involved to your side of the case, instead was watching over that riot as an officer. The HoP got processed for quite a while, so I thought there that "now, either he is actually guilty or Grin has done some really Grin there."  

Which turns the lesson of the case to my ultimate favourite, people often don't talk enough to the sec comms. There were talks that HoP is a tator, Grin has the ID and stuff for quite long in the radio, and no-one told what were the final decisions on HoP and you. This phenomenon made me to start seldomly HoS even if I'm rather new to much there, I just love to try having the situation at hand. Actually one of the aspects of the game I like the most, it is always a question to solve what is happening and how to act accordingly and co-operate.

Edited by Regular Joe

IAA was a greytider in sechuds. Jumped the bar, tried to blind me with a laser pen (forgetting Bartender has sunglasses), attacked me with his briefcase on more than one occasion. He later stole the booze-o-mat and stored it in the IAA office. I found him passed out drunk in front of the HoP's office who promptly demoted him on the spot. This led to him trying to get the other IAA to demote me with....mixed results.

thesweetestgreentext.png

beautiful.jpg

Edited by Aletmagne
  • Like 3

A cult2.thumb.PNG.225342c051186505f56313287726dcbc.PNG

A Cult round ended up more like a cult "IRL". Robbie the cultmaster drew a wrong rune to summon. Pyr'sie was not amused. Epic happened.

"Bring on the slaughter" did happen anyway... the mass slaughter of cultists themselves!

Note also the web-selling spider at airlock, who was amongst the first that noticed the happening. He was a good fella.

• fastparrot 2

Also notice us xenobio creatures, who were sent to support the cult and stop people from disrupting the ritual. We arrived to the slaughter already having happened, just not... as expected.

• honk 1

2 minutes ago, Shina said:

Also notice us xenobio creatures, who were sent to support the cult and stop people from disrupting the ritual. We arrived to the slaughter already having happened, just not... as expected.

Well that explains it, I wondered, while watching our bodies burn, that where did these come from!

When atmos won't deal with the fact Central Primary hallways is 4500 kPa and the connected hallways are beginning to increase in pressure, so you break into atmos yourself to try and fix it...

AAAAAAAAA.JPG

• honk 1
  • toolbox 1
  • explodyparrot 1

9 hours ago, Aletmagne said:

When atmos won't deal with the fact Central Primary hallways is 4500 kPa and the connected hallways are beginning to increase in pressure, so you break into atmos yourself to try and fix it...

AAAAAAAAA.JPG

Now that's a panic attack if I've ever seen one.

Especially to a rookie.

Seriously, if I had that many alarms going off, I would just jump into the singulo

8 hours ago, TheClosetMailman said:

Now that's a panic attack if I've ever seen one.

Especially to a rookie.

Seriously, if I had that many alarms going off, I would just jump into the singulo

They're only 5 alarms. You could have the situation remedied with the cost of a few dozen crewmembers' lives. No biggie. No sweat. No problem. Don't worry about it.

• toolbox 1

1 hour ago, Fursamie said:

They're only 5 alarms. You could have the situation remedied with the cost of a few dozen crewmembers' lives. No biggie. No sweat. No problem. Don't worry about it.

Don't worry, I'm not worrying at all

*Scream

On 12/23/2018 at 5:48 PM, Fursamie said:

Those were only the 5 worst alarms. The first was was originally 3600kpa when I got in atmos, thankfully Zikikitaki caused a breach in that section as an emergency vent. As you can see form the menu in the background all the connected rooms like medbay and the bar were climbing in pressure too

• fastparrot 1

Siep333paa.thumb.PNG.ecd56272a3644a3492a13622ca557d72.PNG

How deep can the station shrink into a bloody chaos? And how deep can you shrink with it, at security and as the HoS?

This is a one kind of a record. I am the HoS there. I am locked up to CMO office. With no equipment at all, no clothes at all, one hand off, other hand broken, so unable to break out by brute force, well the intercom works, but no-one is responding to help calls...

Story behind: Traitors around, security did it quite well...

then suddenly, Wolf the HoP and acting captain gets attacked, he survives, and after that, a horrible number of officer casualties happen in just a few minutes.

While being treated, Wolf notices borgs killing patients at surgery. Our crew is more or less decapicated, so I rush there with the lone standing officer by that time. It appears that AI is subdued, it makes us hard time to get out from the surgery. A new captain arrived to the emerging chaos, he is not quite aware what is happening. The sec team, that is, all who where enough healthy to talk, begs thecaptain to get the ERT around. While arguing the captain to do it, standing there at the medbay, someone appeared and dragged me to cloning - before I could have said "baguette", as I was talking the baguette with captain - and shot me with his robust revolver.

Observing the situation as ghost now, I could see the medbay is in an utter chaos. Doctor Klees appears, after some others who hadn't the meds to treat me to the revivable condition. He throws me to the cloner. Bright flash, your mind says hello and stuff, and oh hello, the dude who shot me, was waiting there along with Klees, he was a doctor apparently. As I was cloned, I didn't know that he's the killer. Still I was not surprised when he blew up something. That resulted into the death of poor Klees, just after I was able to thank him. 

Somehow, I survived the blow, with just losing the equipment on ground, a hand, and broking another. Killer got off. I woke up, there was a breach, got to run off too, leaving Klees behind, since being too wounded to effectively get out while dragging. Out in the medbay, AI was still borking around (Tanner Aggley subdued it again and again, piece of cake during the chaos). There were people in medbay, but they seem shocked or otherwise unable to do anything useful, like help.

Then Wolf appeared, just in the point when I was about to rise my hands up. He flexed me to safety from the breach, by throwing me to the CMO office. Wounded himself, he wasn't able to get in. Someone appeared, probably the blueshield. He ran off taking Wolf to safety. So I closed the CMO office door and uh... talk about prison escape. They're better in it at movies.

Solution would be the disposals. Somehow it didn't work. Pipes broken apparently.

So, can you beat up this record, can you?!

Spoiler

It was devastatingly hilarious, 6/5.

Edited by Regular Joe
  • fastparrot 1

3 hours ago, Regular Joe said:

Siep333paa.thumb.PNG.ecd56272a3644a3492a13622ca557d72.PNG

How deep can the station shrink into a bloody chaos? And how deep can you shrink with it, at security and as the HoS?

This is a one kind of a record. I am the HoS there. I am locked up to CMO office. With no equipment at all, no clothes at all, one hand off, other hand broken, so unable to break out by brute force, well the intercom works, but no-one is responding to help calls...

Story behind: Traitors around, security did it quite well...

then suddenly, Wolf the HoP and acting captain gets attacked, he survives, and after that, a horrible number of officer casualties happen in just a few minutes.

While being treated, Wolf notices borgs killing patients at surgery. Our crew is more or less decapicated, so I rush there with the lone standing officer by that time. It appears that AI is subdued, it makes us hard time to get out from the surgery. A new captain arrived to the emerging chaos, he is not quite aware what is happening. The sec team, that is, all who where enough healthy to talk, begs thecaptain to get the ERT around. While arguing the captain to do it, standing there at the medbay, someone appeared and dragged me to cloning - before I could have said "baguette", as I was talking the baguette with captain - and shot me with his robust revolver.

Observing the situation as ghost now, I could see the medbay is in an utter chaos. Doctor Klees appears, after some others who hadn't the meds to treat me to the revivable condition. He throws me to the cloner. Bright flash, your mind says hello and stuff, and oh hello, the dude who shot me, was waiting there along with Klees, he was a doctor apparently. As I was cloned, I didn't know that he's the killer. Still I was not surprised when he blew up something. That resulted into the death of poor Klees, just after I was able to thank him. 

Somehow, I survived the blow, with just losing the equipment on ground, a hand, and broking another. Killer got off. I woke up, there was a breach, got to run off too, leaving Klees behind, since being too wounded to effectively get out while dragging. Out in the medbay, AI was still borking around (Tanner Aggley subdued it again and again, piece of cake during the chaos). There were people in medbay, but they seem shocked or otherwise unable to do anything useful, like help.

Then Wolf appeared, just in the point when I was about to rise my hands up. He flexed me to safety from the breach, by throwing me to the CMO office. Wounded himself, he wasn't able to get in. Someone appeared, probably the blueshield. He ran off taking Wolf to safety. So I closed the CMO office door and uh... talk about prison escape. They're better in it at movies.

Solution would be the disposals. Somehow it didn't work. Pipes broken apparently.

So, can you beat up this record, can you?!

Reveal hidden contents

It was devastatingly hilarious, 6/5.

Damn it, you were there? I had Desmond and I go to cargo because I thought you flushed yourself. Manage to get your ID and CE hardsuit for you to wear. Left a station announcement too. Went to arrival escape pods because I thought you would be there. Instead, found my killer who shot me dead.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Trubus said:

Damn it, you were there? I had Desmond and I go to cargo because I thought you flushed yourself. Manage to get your ID and CE hardsuit for you to wear. Left a station announcement too. Went to arrival escape pods because I thought you would be there. Instead, found my killer who shot me dead.

Yeah, I stayed there since couldn't figure a way out, disposal were broken by the pipe apparently? Early shift there was quite an explosion at CMO office, probably not only a PDA bomb. I heard your announcement and answered it via intercom (after a brief delay, since I was trying to dispose myself), I knew you're out there for look me, if only it was possible. As you didn't appear, guessed that evil has probably continued to happen.

Finally...  a yet another try to flush through, it threw me in front of the CMO door, while getting a shock from the door?! Bug? Got then a jumpsuit from cloning, looked around if I could do anything for dead Klees, SR or anything, realized I couldn't, and in the minute shuttle arrived, I went in and survived, only wearing a jumpsuit and a coat, nothing else. What a desperation that shift became, in just a couple of minutes.

Edited by Regular Joe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use