Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Sec prepared 10 minutes for raiding cult-base in telecoms. Everyone but 1 officer was there. And then...they get stalled for 10 minutes by a bolted door with cut AI wires. Naturally, no cultists were arrested in the process.

Untitled.png

• honk 1

On 11/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, TheClosetMailman said:

The dummies at sec.

When you going after someone in an area you don't have access to, remember a FUKKEN toolbox and a multitool

He-he, I got them there, but was not an electrician enough to fix the door. Got through the wall instead!

On 11/13/2018 at 10:30 PM, TheClosetMailman said:

When it comes to door hacking, it really is just pulsing wires untill you find the one that don`t fry you.

Problem is, youll most likely find the fry wire before the pry wire.

Yep. Strangely enough, I did pulse all the wires there, and mend some cut wires. None did anything. There were no power? Room APC was yet working, as the other doors in tele room operated well. Any idea which might be the cause for such behavior? I was embarrassed, so decided just go through, honk.

Wait till you find a wire that suddenly turns off three of the lights.

Then you can pray the door open.

Be quick it's a 10 second period before you have to wait 60 seconds to try again.

Unless you cut the wire and mend it, shock risk included

The door was bolted and without power. Without power, bolts can't be moved. The apc in the room it lead to didn't have power, and I assume the door is mapped to belonging to that room instead of the room with power.

• Thanks 1

Creative ways of interrogating evil criminals are creative.

A person surrendered, claiming to be a criminal, a traitor. The thing was, she refused to say anything more unless tortured. Psychologist wasn't around, and jailing for this claim, considering the strange will to get tortured, seem not right. Torture was of course out of question, so HoS tried... this.

Scenario finished into Araneus getting mad and eating me (the officer present on the picture) alive.

Araneus.PNG

Highly trained elite syndicate operatives struggle to enter their shuttle.

Not pictured: Getting the nuke disc but dropping it on station while going back to the shuttle, where a sec officer with a pinpointer could pick it up. Also not pictured: One operative dying to fastmos when breaching the station.

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, TDS said:

Highly trained elite syndicate operatives struggle to enter their shuttle.

Not pictured: Getting the nuke disc but dropping it on station while going back to the shuttle, where a sec officer with a pinpointer could pick it up. Also not pictured: One operative dying to fastmos when breaching the station.

Untitled.png

Ah, classics

6451c6bc6d4c0f1d8433ab0a5b7edec4.png

1ae7fbf041f1833eee1bedb40c753a4a.png

^ Actually had 200 synthflesh patches. Main fridge.

1e6c4a26c393a68fa09ba0f484b250d8.png

^ Had 250 at round end. Public Fridge.

This is why lowpop chem is fun. I drained the machines 8 times. xD

Edited by Mitchs98
  • fastparrot 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use