Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Not a screenshot but a letter from a prisoner in perma. I feel like these always deserve a post because so few get to actually see them.

This is probably going to be my last few moments alive before I get killed so I feel the need to right down just how I got to this bloody fucking cell so I might as well start from the beginning

Well I grew up on Alpha Centauri on one of those big ol Habitat stations that the various groups ran there and here I am growing up and well I end up paying some people some things I can't get them in and I end up having to work for this shady group calling themselves The anti-facist movement and they hide and protect me from the gangs who want my head and then they ask for a favor and I owe my life to them so I figure sure and they tell me they just need me to work on a station for a bit and to steal some jetpack and get a set of documents from another agent and I figure thats pretty easy and that it wouldn't hurt anyone too bad so off I go

It wasn't easy and well one step from another and for some reason some random seccy orders me arrested for no valid reason and I like the good samaritan I am go to ask the captain if he might go about removing it because there wasn't any given reason for the warrant and while waiting around I end up getting beaten and brought before sec to be searched and they just so happen to find the little syndicate toy I was using to listen in on them sec and command comms and I call out how bullshit this whole thing was and they even agree that it was total BS and I end up being dragged into perma like some murderous killer and there I meet the other people who I would eventually try to escape with and god bless that poor clown because he never saw that gibbing coming at him

So we go running out and near instantly we run into trouble but by god do we book it pst em until a couple of stun prods knock down my friends and fellow escapees so I try to take down the HoS so I can get on with my life and try to not to die and maybe just maybe make it back to my poor ma and pa who are probably worried sick about me since I went and signed up with the syndicate

But I figure I won't even see them again and that I'll die alone and forgotten in some prison station or maybe even right here and now

God forbid I be able to make penance for my mistakes

Tanner Aggley
Forever your loving child

Edited by ZN23X
  • Thanks 2

On 10/24/2018 at 11:00 PM, ZN23X said:

Not a screenshot but a letter from a prisoner in perma. I feel like these always deserve a post because so few get to actually see them.

I almost cried >.< 

• stunbaton 1

THE MOST EPIC SS13 FANFICTION IN HUMAN HISTORY: SLITH X MOI A GAME OF CHECKERS
It the was the morning of november 25 in the year of whatever the fuck slith the lizard goy was going to visit his beloved slime gf moi for an epic game of checkers. slith knocked on mois door and said Slith: OOOH MOI OOOH MOI YOU IN THERE I GOT THE FUCKING 40'S. Moi:Y-Yeah sweety c-comin... Moi opened the fuckin door and invited slith in for a le epic gaym of checkers and i couldnt think of the rest of this feel free to write your own shitty fucking story to continue on fromFUCK

^ This is what happens when someone mentorhelps for ideas for a book and Pretzel answers. slith x moi; a game of checkers

• angryeyes 1

I did the scariest thing I could think of doing on Halloween. I gave the AI and Ion Law that simply said "You are a catgirl"

Plus various other catgirl shenanigans.

NYAAAA.PNG.d45dfdc97cd262c405ef4128505b8627.PNG

I wish I got more screenshots but there was a lot of the AI making announcements like "TOXINS BLEW UP! PLEASE FIX IT ENGINEERING! I AM TREMENDOUSLY CUTE! NYA~"

Station was also visited by "Nya the Catgirl Witch"

Props to the captain (FLINT) who PRAYED for the law, and the AI who played along (GUNDAM) and the Blueshield who was turned into a catgirl and played out thier misery in fantastic fashion. Dunno their names here or I'd ping em.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

I did the scariest thing I could think of doing on Halloween. I gave the AI and Ion Law that simply said "You are a catgirl"

NYAAAA.PNG.d45dfdc97cd262c405ef4128505b8627.PNG

I wish I got more screenshots but there was a lot of the AI making announcements like "TOXINS BLEW UP! PLEASE FIX IT ENGINEERING! I AM TREMENDOUSLY CUTE! NYA~"

Station was also visited by "Nya the Catgirl Witch"

Props to the captain (FLINT) who PRAYED for the law, and the AI who played along (GUNDAM) and the Blueshield who was turned into a catgirl and played out thier misery in fantastic fashion. Dunno their names here or I'd ping em.

Heresy like that deserves to be burned on a cross

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZN23X said:

What would drive someone to commit such a heinous sin..

Edited by Fursamie
shit
  • Thanks 2

On 11/4/2018 at 2:59 AM, TheClosetMailman said:

Nothing says security like lung cancer

I always like to point out, I've been using Tetra in any game with a character creator since 2001, she didn't start smoking till she worked security on the NSS Cyberaid.

• honk 1

2 hours ago, ZN23X said:

I always like to point out, I've been using Tetra in any game with a character creator since 2001, she didn't start smoking till she worked security on the NSS Cyberaid.

So my statement is correct.

Security equals lung cancer.

• stunbaton 1

1 hour ago, TheClosetMailman said:

So my statement is correct.

Security equals lung cancer.

Whenever someone mentions that IC I always say "The hell do you think this is, the 21st century? I can just have a doctor swap my lungs out with brand new ones from a humanized monkey"

1 hour ago, ZN23X said:

Whenever someone mentions that IC I always say "The hell do you think this is, the 21st century? I can just have a doctor swap my lungs out with brand new ones from a humanized monkey"

In my case, Navera had to get cybernetic ones.

Apparantly they gave him a very light voice, because every time he speaks over the radio, people reply with "Yes Ma`am"

• stunbaton 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use