Screenshot thread!

necaladun

3 minutes ago, JovanM said:

Space confirmed at bar

spacebar.PNG

This is so visually pleasing. I've seen the floor before but I just think it goes really good with those style tables or something.

The best use of astral carpet ive ever seen was some of it in front of the bridge, with all kind of scattered stuff like cable, metal bits and such, and in the center a singulo toy. Freaked out when i first saw this.

13 hours ago, Alliostra said:

The best use of astral carpet ive ever seen was some of it in front of the bridge, with all kind of scattered stuff like cable, metal bits and such, and in the center a singulo toy. Freaked out when i first saw this.

Oooh, new clown goals. 

1 hour ago, Mitchs98 said:

0b95e67ca775cc87ac027a3e496d3403.png

Carmen Gold, the lewdest on the station. Has a special spot for slimes, especially blue or pink ones.

(Added in) Honestly though, squishes ICly make my character freak out, because OOCly i just see them 'squish' and i think ITS THE MOST GOD DAMN ADORABLE  THING I'VE EVER SEEN I JUST WANT TO HOLD ONE AND SQUISH IT

Edited by Mikierpg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikierpg said:

Carmen Gold, the lewdest on the station. Has a special spot for slimes, especially blue or pink ones.

(Added in) Honestly though, squishes ICly make my character freak out, because OOCly i just see them 'squish' and i think ITS THE MOST GOD DAMN ADORABLE  THING I'VE EVER SEEN I JUST WANT TO HOLD ONE AND SQUISH IT

That's murder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use