Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Same here, I loved that round so much. Possibly rolled around on the floor laughing after it was over

I'll make sure Tetra will write that up but I think you are looking for this here @Trubus

WHISPER: ZN23X/(Tetra Vega) (94,153,1): Cant tell if this is one of my greatest dreams or worst nightmares....

Also because you liked this part so much ?

1382311879_LookingFOOD.png.054fabeed7ac1b66bd0f826e74382262.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Normalyman said:

Well since I am already here I might as well drop a new screenshot of fine for you all to enjoy.

2146627472_ERPSquad.PNG.13b7d1bbbc5fab0afe0920cc9ff5801f.PNG

Paradise station - The Perfect Mix Of ERP And Action

• Like 1
  • stunbaton 2

I was running around brig with xray during a round and i found this wonderful gem. I took a snip and titled it "Sec is Kinky"

The fluffy pink handcuffs are easy to tell the purpose, but the other object happens to be a gag. Enjoy

1699058161_Securityiskinky.png.68b73e80bb7ce2903557e1c83d09b8af.png

2 minutes ago, Mikierpg said:

I was running around brig with xray during a round and i found this wonderful gem. I took a snip and titled it "Sec is Kinky"

The fluffy pink handcuffs are easy to tell the purpose, but the other object happens to be a gag. Enjoy

1699058161_Securityiskinky.png.68b73e80bb7ce2903557e1c83d09b8af.png

It's how security ”makes them talk”.

Untitled.jpg.a0daad8f00ed4acb83054ecd597fcc55.jpg

Found the PDA server again while out in space... Decided to have me some fun by sending a message to Captain Thali and making it look like HoS Eric Graf, had sent it...

Hilarity ensues!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Normalyman said:

OH COME ON I WAS ABOUT TO- grrrrrr

Tetra Vega thinks to herself: Plez growl more~

Edited by ZN23X
  • stunbaton 1
  • honk 1

Earlier today this happened: Rachidi took a shot of absynth in the bar and started tripping. All the sudden she sees herself as a skeleton.

Rachidi is a fearless vox. For the most part. Only thing she fears are... skeletons.

Skeletons noes!.jpg

Edited by Irkalla

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use