Screenshot thread!

necaladun

Do you know what's worse than being in perma? Being in perma, in lockdown, colorblind and blind. The black and white gives it a whole new level of hopelessness.

Untitled.png

• stunbaton 2
  • honk 3

I wish I remembered to take of screenshot but I will explain what happen involving myself, @ZN23X and @Normalyman as Agent Vega and Captian Gerhald and myself as Representative.

Basic bridge nonsense, however Vega decided to go get X-rays from genetics. Returning to bridge, she would stare at Gerhard and Wolf and look away claiming she sees through walls. Would go beet red when she stared at either of them. Wolf made poor Vega very uncomfortable by flexing and posing and asked bad questions. She decided to get rid of her x-ray.

Radiation storm happens and you could hear a small whisper how this is her greatest dream stuck in a tight area of maintenance with Gerhard and Wolf.

Edited by Trubus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • explodyparrot 1

No worries @Trubus I plan to do an entire write up of that round from my IC perspective cuz it was honestly the most fun I've had playing a round since becoming an admin.

Stay tuned lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZN23X said:

No worries @Trubus I plan to do an entire write up of that round from my IC perspective cuz it was honestly the most fun I've had playing a round since becoming an admin.

Stay tuned lol

Do tag me, I would love to read and maybe add Wolf’s perspective if it was okay with you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use