necaladun

Heh. Rods are fun.

"The rod penetrates you."

Five minutes later, announcement:

"I've seen bigger.

-NT represenative SINA-"

Thank god for quick repairs.

2 hours ago, Trubus said:

I tried so hard to get the captain to nuke the station as all other methods were drained. All I ended up doing was hissing.

Yeah cap really drop the ball. AI on wront lawset, he considered nuking the station, but after the BS couldn't open the vault door kinda gave up. He picked up the command remote door control, but just sat there at the bridge waiting for the end to come. 

Also like half the crew was dead already and the only fax at central was "AI is not responding orders". AI had to beg CC for a ERT after cap died. 

3 hours ago, Calecute said:

Yeah cap really drop the ball. AI on wront lawset, he considered nuking the station, but after the BS couldn't open the vault door kinda gave up. He picked up the command remote door control, but just sat there at the bridge waiting for the end to come. 

Also like half the crew was dead already and the only fax at central was "AI is not responding orders". AI had to beg CC for a ERT after cap died. 

If only I played Wolf and not an alt

7 hours ago, Calecute said:

I believe I was the AI there. Captain completely neglected to give the Quarantine law. I was extremely relieved that the Captain left the communication console logged in (even though they died shortly before) to contact CC.

Appeareantly the Captain didn't request help from CC?

2 hours ago, bryanayalalugo said:

I believe I was the AI there. Captain completely neglected to give the Quarantine law. I was extremely relieved that the Captain left the communication console logged in (even though they died shortly before) to contact CC.

Appeareantly the Captain didn't request help from CC?

I was Hissing under breath, the NT rep. I asked the captain to leave it open. I was constantly trying get nuke codes but the satellite were still in array

1 hour ago, 1999hundred said:

scrnshot15.png.31632f6b1cc44b543b40e679d1f0b40b.png333.png.d44544f1d1fb5733dc17c8af0d3c7721.png

>"Top 10 Photos taken before disasters"

you can see me running away with captains rapier. i succesfully reached CC

I have never realized how creepy assisted eyes look with the xeno suit untill now. Not sure if it looks the same for all other races, but thats how it looks for a vox.

creepy.PNG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use