Screenshot thread!

necaladun

4 hours ago, Chronarch said:

Wait wait wait

beer day?

How was I not informed of this

Every day is a beer day

Not sure which admin it was, but someone made pictures or even a gif as a CE was building the BSA in the middle of the station, almost cutting it in half.

I searched for a while now, but it seems like it did not make it to the forum. Maybe someone still have it?

Somewhere in deep space, three Unathi are at the mercy of a twisted admeme nukie...

Untitled1.jpg.c4d0e5cb69037984f2227e8a742c4ec4.jpg

Untitled3.jpg.ad11cab6d8eef28bbf55f462c2712205.jpg

This was a fun round... Rsik (me) had gone out exploring sector 9 with Emerson Hawker. We found the old unathi gas chamber ruin... pretty grim stuff. Emerson said he was going to stay behind and have a long snooze (ssd). Warned him against it, but he insisted. He ended up putting on a straight jacket (don't ask) and going to sleep. Off I go on my merry space adventures, although I said I'd check up on him later.

Sometime later in the round, I receive this rather mysterious message...

Untitled.jpg.a6020594b4b8fdfc5ce97e8c814a0fa1.jpg

I had a sense of dread that something bad had happened to Emerson... I fly back out and I notice that suddenly there is power to the place. The airlocks are bolted, but even more alarming is the syndicate pod parked outside...

Unable to open the airlock, I rush back to get a multitool, and enlist the aid of Slith and Asrair after saying over coms that I think Emerson is in trouble.

All three of us ready and in two pods between us, we rush back out. When we get there, there is a lizard skin outside the airlock that wasn't there before...

Atmos has its fun with us as we attempt to get inside, as we do, we see a Syndicate Nuclear Operative sitting calmly behind a desk, a Tajarra called Kesrin Hadii. He wasn't holding Emerson captive, but he found it funny all the same to play mind tricks with us. Emerson was awake at this stage, and we fetch him, bringing him back to the station. Slith decided to stay behind however... After dropping off Asrair, myself and Emerson headed back to pick up Slith.

This is where things go a bit wrong... Turns out Slith was a bit silly and tried to slip up the nukie. He got himself put in a straight jacket. That's when we all suddenly started to get a bit brave thinking we could robust this operative... Slith grabbed him on the sly, while I slapped a pair of cuffs on him. Unfortunately he had a freedom implant, soon as he was loose, he started shooting disablers at everyone. I took out my retro laser, pew pew... I managed to catch the operative with a few hits but I go down after a few exchanges of lethal fire.

And that's how we all became prisoners of a unathi hating kitty...

Cheers to Guilty for making that a fun round!

• Like 3
  • fastparrot 1

This one is from a while ago, but as cling I used chameleon skin and absorbed a guy in middle of medbay. He screamed, and no one came.

464898347_middleofmedbay.thumb.png.341bf89a6735482af9c74e809c9616b0.png

• stunbaton 1

11 hours ago, JovanM said:

Everyone is attacking someone in mining hardsuit, even a maintenance bot. What did he do?

victim.PNG

That's just Ethos. He's an asshole and deserved it. Don't worry about it.

he also may or may not of been a changeling... and a big nerd.

5 hours ago, Rurik said:

This one is from a while ago, but as cling I used chameleon skin and absorbed a guy in middle of medbay. He screamed, and no one came.

464898347_middleofmedbay.thumb.png.341bf89a6735482af9c74e809c9616b0.png

the speech patterns. my sides.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use