Screenshot thread!

necaladun

On 4/30/2018 at 8:32 PM, 1999hundred said:

*Very obvious Nukie is shaken back up by some random doctor*

They were trying to punch them but had the wrong intent on...

They also then proceeded to drag your body away from the nukies for the next 5-10 min...

I can't beleive there is still salt about this...

I get it. You were stopped from being able to beat your chest about single handedly killing a nukie as captain. A situation that was only made possible by attempting to engage the nukies with no help but the Blueshield (getting the BS killed) while holding the disk instead of retreating towards sec. Muh valids more important than securing the disk.

Edited by ZN23X

5 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

They were trying to punch them but had the wrong intent on...

They also then proceeded to drag your body away from the nukies for the next 5-10 min...

I can't beleive there is still salt about this...

I get it. You were stopped from being able to beat your chest about single handedly killing a nukie as captain. A situation that was only made possible by attempting to engage the nukies with no help but the Blueshield (getting the BS killed) while holding the disk instead of retreating towards sec. Muh valids more important than securing the disk.

I thought they were CMO... hah, cute.

Yea this was legit "Nukies in engineering" and the captain proceeds to run towards engineering to d̶e̶l̶i̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ fight them.

I was ghostminning. So also an unreliable source ?

52 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Yea this was legit "Nukies in engineering" and the captain proceeds to run towards engineering to d̶e̶l̶i̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ fight them.

I was ghostminning. So also an unreliable source ?

Super unreliable. Only an O'Shaw is a reliable source. *Flexes*

18 minutes ago, Trubus said:

Super unreliable. Only an O'Shaw is a reliable source. *Flexes*

Pulls out a piece of paper and begins scribbling Tetra O'Shaw repeatedly while twirling her hair.

*SCREAM

• Like 1

Immovable rod broke the plasma chamber in atmos and eventually found a dude smoking a cig in medbay. Shuttle called.

ROD3.thumb.PNG.1bc439584f0cd63eb77ea50d8010ebd6.PNG

ROD1.thumb.PNG.e8c4f9f6c0833ac58eecd2fe9904c605.PNG

rod2.PNG.fcc3897b5f089db0cb143194e1b48739.PNG

Immovable rod has now been jobbaned from being an immovable rod due to lacking hijack objective.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use