Screenshot thread!

necaladun

9 hours ago, YungCuz said:

are you implying you've had pocket spiders before?

6 hours ago, R1f73r said:

M-maybe

The plot thickens...

After nearly being caught, twice, as a vampire.. I decided to shape-shift and flee. Found Slith, who guessed it was me, and ended up making a place to call home. Several times was this home invaded by people, security and civilians alike, but it turned out magnificent.

MyLair.PNG

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Mitchs98 said:

The plot thickens...

That was my favorite part of the entire round, coming up with more and more absurd things to check Ide's pockets for. And Blueshield fashion advice of course.

• fastparrot 1

5 hours ago, GuiltyBeans said:

After nearly being caught, twice, as a vampire.. I decided to shape-shift and flee. Found Slith, who guessed it was me, and ended up making a place to call home. Several times was this home invaded by people, security and civilians alike, but it turned out magnificent.

MyLair.PNG

You can always trust slith.

7 hours ago, GuiltyBeans said:

MyLair.PNG

With me being used to redspace shenanigans, I'd expect slith to form a pact with a old friend of his and they are the rubber ducky there.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use