Screenshot thread!

necaladun

I came close to making a space burger joint. I was pumping power and air to it. Had some atmos trouble right up until the end but once I added those extra windows things worked well. Sadly I wasn't able to get an over for cooking buns so I couldn't make actual burgers. Maybe next time though.

Love how Titanium looks with Plastanium floors

SpaceBurgerJr.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pennwick said:

I came close to making a space burger joint. I was pumping power and air to it. Had some atmos trouble right up until the end but once I added those extra windows things worked well. Sadly I wasn't able to get an over for cooking buns so I couldn't make actual burgers. Maybe next time though.

Love how Titanium looks with Plastanium floors

SpaceBurgerJr.png

I love how this space burger thing is spreading. It makes me happy to see a joke I came up with go somewhere.

YOU GUYS WANT TO GO TO SPAAAAACE BURGEEEER WITH ME!?!

Edited by Benjaminfallout
I forgot to scream out Space Burger.

• 2 weeks later...

@Pennwick it looks like you made this by arrivals. Next time do it above or below escape, far more likely to get customers. I also wonder if you could disassemble and steal the oven from the old restaurant in Med Maint.

3 hours ago, ZN23X said:

@Pennwick it looks like you made this by arrivals. Next time do it above or below escape, far more likely to get customers. I also wonder if you could disassemble and steal the oven from the old restaurant in Med Maint.

I didn't get it finished anyway so I consider it more proof of concept. Escape gets visited more but its a little harder to have it be see without parking it in the shuttle area. Though having the restaurant smashed by the shuttle would be a good end for it. Not sure if you can blueprint that area though. As for the oven there unfortunately isn't in the maint restaurant. Just a grill, fryer, and microwave.

There is tons of open space below escape, no chance of smashing shuttle. And you'd 100% get yelled at if you built something where the shuttle docks

ssssss.thumb.png.e66092b808489990911edf814613527f.png

I forgot to upload this until now. A good few shifts ago, I started making this hell at escape on a green alert end-of-shift shuttle call, and a few people, including the CE, saw and started helping out, which led to me being able to make it as big as it was in time. It was fun.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use