Screenshot thread!

necaladun

A miner was asking for help in prayers...

I decided to make him a funeral

_HOLXRRQRxeB2eOEZXie9A.png

Edited by Vargh
  • Like 2
  • stunbaton 1
  • honk 4

28 minutes ago, ZN23X said:

Got promoted to acting captain as the HOS for the first time ever. The decor in my quarters was...unique...fitting?

*Got promoted to acting captain as the HOS for the first time ever, 10 seconds after killing some innocent man.*
*laughs*

16 minutes ago, BottomQuark said:

*Got promoted to acting captain as the HOS for the first time ever, 10 seconds after killing some innocent man.*
*laughs*

I was gonna even add that in there. I'm assuming ghosts had fun with that one. From my perspective they were dragging a cuffed officer, I saw another officer go down, and I saw lasers. I thought they were dangerous n got confused. Apparently they just stunned a few people and cuffed the officer, then proceeded to disarm spam. The lasers were from the magistrates laser tag gun XD 

Not innocent, but not worthy of being lethaled. In my defense I agreed I went overboard and asked for perma for murder but the magistrate deemed it to be a "suicide by cop". I waited for a bwoink, waited for perma, got acting captain instead. The dude I killed admitted after that they were kinda asking for it after the fact.

Edited by ZN23X

Well the point is, after I used paperspray on him we got him o he ground ,we was cuffed and stunned, not dangerous, and people were like "Nah, kill him" and we all started beating the shit out of him. That was preety funny tbh. I'd say security at it's finest

I just remember that when you said "You want to promote me to captain? I just killed a man!" hillarous!

But TBH, it wasn't only you that killed him. Like 3/4 of security just decided to kill him. 

Edited by BottomQuark
  • Like 1

Please marvel at the new and impoved Command only shuttle. You can't get more expensive than this, that is a fact!

Admire it while the Captain, NT Rep, CMO, Runtime, Renault, two medal earners and our Bridge Assistant are on their way to relax after a hard and challenging shift.

5a738eafe2b8e_ExclusiveCommandShuttle.png.9cbc2773c34a161d6d4747e4d4f2fe9f.png

• fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

50 minutes ago, Normalyman said:

Please marvel at the new and impoved Command only shuttle. You can't get more expensive than this, that is a fact!

Admire it while the Captain, NT Rep, CMO, Runtime, Renault, two medal earners and our Bridge Assistant are on their way to relax after a hard and challenging shift.

5a738eafe2b8e_ExclusiveCommandShuttle.png.9cbc2773c34a161d6d4747e4d4f2fe9f.png

Splurges like this are the reason why NT is broke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use