Screenshot thread!

necaladun

On 1/14/2018 at 10:34 PM, Pckables said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.e51fe18143002b56a6b32edad484cc59.PNG

The AI was punished for slaying tens of ponies in the vault -- by having several ponies throw a party in its satellite.

Those ponies then partied too hard and spawned a dark matter blob.

One of the few occasions where the use of a flamethrower is needed on these abominations. 

• Like 1

Was a vampire who spent most of the round in perma cuz I was caught early so I wrote a poem for my arresting officer.

I made the round fun by chatting alot and not being a piece of shit, security wasn't a piece of shit in return. Even got paroled at the end.

5a662149c653d_DearSunshine.thumb.PNG.64cf99dd2d5f4b3434d9d4952224ddae.PNG

Original from Doki Doki: SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler

Dear Sunshine

The way you glow through my blinds in the morning
It makes me feel like you missed me.
Kissing my forhead to help me out of bed.
Making me rub the sleepy from my eyes.

Are you asking me to come out and play?
Are you trusting me to wish away a rainy day?
I look above. The sky is blue.
It's a secret, but I trust you too.

If it wasn't for you, I could sleep forever.
But I'm not mad.

I want breakfast

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 3
  • stunbaton 1

More shenanigans with twins. This time a result of an on point CMO scanning my genetic data to replace 2 limbs I lost in an explosion, then using the remains of my genetic clone to transplant a brain someone found.

First encounter...

TWINS.PNG.6e5dd8e883dc815ae658a0c157be14ff.PNG

This IS a conversation between two people, not me talking to myself.

twins2.PNG.ba8ff81ca347daa485dbe9377385a860.PNG

The brain apparently it belonged to the Blueshield, Argyro. Oddly enough my first time meeting this character whom people have referred to as my twin, who was in fact my twin this round. Made me feel bad about the "Look prettier too" comment lol

twins3.PNG.6b5cc99e49a566875df03aa17bdb56d9.PNG

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2018 at 4:45 AM, Benjaminfallout said:

qqqqq.PNG

It comes with the price of antags wordlessly killing me every once in a while, but I always try to talk to people. Only time I don't is if they are a known dangerous criminal. Glad to hear other sec doing it too. 

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:30 PM, rb303 said:

image.png.be9ef6e50bd567904ff3f633c4605169.png

Nothing better than a sudden random maints party!

Darn, I bet it was the shift after I went to bed

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura

Context here. We discovered an extended+ cult with like 5 min left.

Captain wasn't too worried about it.

HNNGH.PNG.61aa05cbd3ff358f35c194158d5f504c.PNG

Shuttle is on its way.

20180125_231135.png.e4b5078953dec033f28ca07a90ea8072.png

Shortly thereafter, someone shouts "BRIDGE!" reports of many constructs, shuttle delayed due to culty stuff, god summoned, mostly everyone died.

Waaaaaaay too late.

• Like 1
  • explodyparrot 2

@CPTCoffee the spooking was fun! Scuttles talked to me on Discord after and I told him I wish you guys kept it up. I woulda eventually went to the psych lol

A very timely round for such spooking. Was apparently a wise decision to stay at the DJ station.

Assuming the angry eyes reaction to your post is one of the cultists who managed to raise hell yet couldn't enjoy it cuz muh greentext.

Edited by ZN23X

That round was insane, I was in atmos most of the shift, working on a teg with Pikel, we made it, the whole eng team came to see it as the station was calm and they did not really had a lot to do. We were pretty happy explaining it to the engis and trying to solve the cloged waste that the hot loop caused. Suddenly someone says something about a cult on radio, the CE death alarm went off in main hallway, me and Pikel went there to check it out and there's fuking pylons and constructs everywhere, and a fucking Durant kills me and Pikel dead. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use