Screenshot thread!

necaladun

43 minutes ago, Mitchs98 said:

I dunno...

I was the captain and an admin turned me into a neon pink vulpkanin. CC ordered that everyone must see me, and I was hiding in my office -> thus the walls have been made transparent. I was probably not around anymore when you saw that.

Edited by Bxil

7 hours ago, Bxil said:

I was the captain and an admin turned me into a neon pink vulpkanin. CC ordered that everyone must see me, and I was hiding in my office -> thus the walls have been made transparent. I was probably not around anymore when you saw that.

I was the guy who transplanted your brain into an obese human janitor.  The round ended before I could get you to the defibs.

On 12/1/2017 at 11:26 AM, Bxil said:

5a2182a89d554_kp.png.65a3c7755167c9119f0eb70e54ed2262.png

Hooray I'm memeable.

I was bored so I asked Purple for some meme objectives. Clifford is my old man character so that was what I got.

He also gave me a cane that did 20 damage(with 50% armor penetration) and a boater hat that did fifteen damage when thrown.

yVOUhUG.jpg

My never ending quest to get this man Occuline ended in my own death.  I saved him from crit after borgs shocked all the doors near escape and AI sucked all the air out of the rooms.  Put on his breath mask and injected him as I myself was closer and closer to crit myself.  Finally passed out and he started shaking me, but I wouldn't wake up.  He ended up dying too I think.  Was a very over-the-top dramatic performance.

Also this bit of luck:

yoR6Vyf.jpg

First try and I get 10k...

Edited by Odieman
  • Like 1

image.png.9d8f24bd3b519b27eee01d2901c678d7.png

So, I took the pink fluffy cuffs from the hidden room in sec, gave them to the blueshield while Vince was searching for me to take them away, chaos ensued as the captain finds out the Blueshield has the pink fluffy cuffs

I Love causing anarchy in the morning

3 hours ago, Kitchi Ikamura said:

image.png.9d8f24bd3b519b27eee01d2901c678d7.png

So, I took the pink fluffy cuffs from the hidden room in sec, gave them to the blueshield while Vince was searching for me to take them away, chaos ensued as the captain finds out the Blueshield has the pink fluffy cuffs

I Love causing anarchy in the morning

I wasn't even doing anything with them. The captain would run away every time I entered a room and start screaming. After the shuttle docked and the captain was screaming I used them as we took off, but that was it.

While not a screenshot...

Spoiler

PDA: I am here, with the greatest chance of your lifetime! Fluffyvulps.nt is looking for people for its new interspecies video series program! Contact me, the local fluffyvulps.nt representative, and join the team!

Message from Isaac Miller (Maintenance Technician), "Don't you dare ever PDA message me again."
Message from Kuzikka Malprave (Civilian), "/unsubscribe"
Skoom-saln-soun says, "I just request i waer this kustache to hide my indentity"
Message from Skretiiiki (Cargo Technician), "Is gross"
[Spark asks for location, walks in, tazes me, and cuffs me to the chair, yells I AM THE LAW, and leaves.]
Priority Announcement: I'm proud to announce the brand new zoo that has opened in the vacant office! Please come see our rare exhibit, the radioactive wolf! -Captain (Captain)

[Gets three people for it, and giving them lewd codenames: Duckdrask, Chickenman, and Screwhead]

Tchtutgec Nicuktutist says, "Okay, very good, now make lewd noitheth."
J.A.G.R says, "Oh."
J.A.G.R says, "Uhm.."
Skoom-saln-soun honks, "Honk"
J.A.G.R states, "000 10 000 21012."
Tchtutgec Nicuktutist shouts, "Very good, very good!"

[Uploads photos to newscasters]

Tchtutgec Nicuktutist asks, "Captain, have you theen the new fluffyvulpth.nt video yet?"
Urist McScavage says, "Yes I have."

• Like 2

VgfByfhuSnm0igOK_0ZZoQ.png

sZKJTeE-Qb_7bcji3xup8Q.png

"Tyler inn", where Tyler was perma'd for "exterminating" the clown, turned the permabrig into his very own hotel.

88b4dab9de195c290359146353bbcac7.png

Edited by Ty Omaha
  • Like 1
  • fastparrot 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use