Wanted: Alive or preferably dead

Farya

The idea is easy... probably. Let the warden print the infamous WANTED posters of criminals with photo, list of crimes and possible reward. While greytide should have an option to vandalise such posters with cryons. Drawing mustaches on them e.t.c. Wanted newspaper issue is good, but it could be only one at the time and... who even read newspapers now?

tg has this (not the vandalizing part)

Never get used here altough but basically you get a option to print a wanted poster trough security records plus the reason/what they done as examine text

If people are not willing to look at blinky/flashy newscasters, with a variety of custom stories (often with both text and pictures), why do you think they'd take the time to read wanted posters?

If people are not willing to look at blinky/flashy newscasters, with a variety of custom stories (often with both text and pictures), why do you think they'd take the time to read wanted posters?

Very much this. The newscasters already do this, photo and all.

• 3 weeks later...

it would be really cool, but I think would be very hard to do it, that you can put face on the large screens around the stations, where are picks like AI EYE, HAZARD, NUCLEAR. Since first days I played SS13 I always thought this monitors should had better use, like instant camera monitor on critical part of the station but only if Ai allows, we all ready have something like that in bar and we have camera in library for instant observing, but no one ever use that because you can never know when is active. Basically if some tool is not very eye comfort nobody ever use it. Dark green sprite of the newscaster on the wall, is totally not eye comfort, it more looks like some old military broken screen. It should be much more modern and sparkly, maybe it should have also some red sparkling messages of "Wanted".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use