Morphsuits: I'm surprised this hasn't been suggested earlier

LiquidNightfury

So of all the weird crap we have in this game, stretching from ball gags and toilet water clowns to screaming, naked amputees in medbay beds, I am very surprised that we're missing the most essential item of clothing for being a creepy weirdo among your peers and colleagues.

Morph-Suit-Pic.png

Morphsuits! An autodrobe-available jumpsuit option in a range of colors and possibly designs, perfect for any crewmate who wants to make anyone around them completely uncomfortable with the skintight details of their technically-not-naked body. Given the right code for racial sprite selection their implementation comes down purely to pumping out a handful of single-tone sprites, and the options for !!FUN!! involved are endless. Thoughts?

Please yes.

I said this in the Discord already but if we get these I will 100% make a clown character named The Brown Streak who runs around wearing only a brown morphsuit and clown shoes.

"NO ONE CAN CATCH THE BROWN STREAK!"

I once had a camo morph suit.

Yes please.

Once had? Did you put it down and were never able to find it again?

While not the same, the scramble suits from A Scanner Darkly would be a cool syndicate item for obfuscating your identity (though it's immediately obvious you're a syndicate if you were wearing one, unless it was done in such a way that you could choose when to morph)

tumblr_m60stusRid1qee4iho1_400.gif

I totally may or may not use a morph suit in real life every halloween to dress up as Slade, and I may or may not have made a mask and hat for it.

(Will support this.) EDIT: Who the hell doesn't wear pants underneath morph suits? That's friggin' weird...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use